The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Will Deleon

WTB: Mint f5.6 Copal 0 shutter

The shutter on my Rodenstock 120mm Macro gave out. Will need a new one to swap for the broken one. Thanks!
  2. Will Deleon

WTB: Jobo film processor

Long shot, but do any of you have a Jobo laying around ? Looking to purchase a used one, located in Los Angeles. Thank you!
  3. Will Deleon

FS: Rodenstock 45mm F4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital Cambo WRS Mount

I have this beautiful 45mm Rodenstock Digital in WRS Mount for sale. It's in excellent condition and had it converted to WRS mount @ Capture Integration about a couple yrs ago. The lens holds up beautifully, even on my IQ4 150MP. I've included images made with this lens below What's Included...
  4. Will Deleon

FS: Schneider Kreuznach 28mm f4.5 LS / Phase One XF Waist Level Finder

Schneider Kreuznach 28mm f4.5 LS - $1500USD net Great super wide angle lens for the XF camera system. Corners get decent sharpness @f11. Includes both caps and box. SOLD Phase One XF Waist Level Finder - $500 USD net No much more to add, it shows minimal signs of wear. Includes box. Shipping...
  5. Will Deleon

SOLD FS: Phase One IQ3 100mp $7.8K ***FINAL-FINAL...FINAL REDUCTION***

Hey there, Upgraded to an IQ4 about a year ago and this hasn't been seeing a lot of action since. I shoot product / tabletop 98% of the time so it's never really left the studio before. It has 26.1k shots on it and cosmetically I'd say about a 8.5/10 with some small marks around the sharp edge...
  6. Will Deleon

Positive Feedback for @stuartpalley

Purchased a Cambo 1250 camera from @Stuart Palley and transaction went super smooth. This is the second item I purchase from him (locally) and he's a super cool guy! Thanks!
  7. Will Deleon

WTB: CAMBO WRS 40MM HR DIGARON-W with Copal 0

Hey everyone! Looking for a used 40mm HR in Cambo WRS mount with copal 0. Message me if you have one to are open to sell :). Thanks! Will
  8. Will Deleon

WTB: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 35mm f/4.5

Looking for this lens in copal shutter :). Thanks!
  9. Will Deleon

Converting electronic shutter lens to copal 0 mechanical?

Hi all, I just acquired a couple Rosenstock digital lenses that are mounted on rollie electronic shutter. I was wondering if I can just remount / screw the lens elements to a copal 0 mechanical shutter? Thank you in advance.
  10. Will Deleon

Positive Feedback for Dennis (Rollsman44)

Purchased 2 Pentax 67 lenses from Dennis @rollsman44 . Super smooth transaction and amazingly fast shipping! Thank you.
  11. Will Deleon

WTB: Phase One 120mm F4 Macro LS BR

Looking for a good condition lens. No crazy rush, but will jump on it if the asking price is right ;). Thanks!
  12. Will Deleon

WTB: Rodenstock 120mm 5.6 APO Macro Digital (Magenta Ring) or Schneider equivalent.

Hey everyone, Have been looking for a while now and can't seem to find one used. Let me know if you have one you no longer use or just want to sell. I'm paring this with a Phase One IQ3 100MP digital back on my Sinar P3. Thanks in advance! Will
  13. Will Deleon

WTB: Alpa - H Mount Digital Back Adapter Plate

Hey everyone, Just want to see if any of you may have and extra Alpa H mount digital back adapter plate you may want to get rid of. Thought I'd check here before I look at a new one :/ . Thanks in advance - Will
  14. Will Deleon

WTB: Phase One IQ3 100MP / 50MP Back + Arca Swiss D4 Gear Head

Hey guys, I'm a table top shooter and moving to a technical view cam set up. Don't want to deal with flange distance problems and lenses so a cmos digital back works best for me! Thanks and hope to hear from you :)
  15. Will Deleon

Hey everyone!

Hey guys, I'm Will Deleon and I am a commercial product photographer based in Los Angeles, CA. Excited to be here and check out all the awesome insight and information on various subjects! Thanks for having me :)