The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ecsh

Long Lenses

[/url]ecsh1, on Flickr[/frame][/IMG]
  2. ecsh

Long Lenses

//flic.K a7Riii 200-600, 1.4TC
  3. ecsh

Sony's new camera A9

Yes, it seems to be obvious to everyone but Jorgen that he does not like Sony.:salute: Kind of making a fool out of himself with his persistence. YMMV
  4. ecsh

Deleted

I was waiting to see what it was going to be, and now i will put my funds towards a more versitle lens like the 24-70 2.8. I know its more than the Batis, but i will have more useage. From time to time i use the CZ on my A7rii with the adapter, and am happy with that.
  5. ecsh

Deleted

I have all the Zeiss lenses for Amount still, in storage, waiting for this body. I will see how the reviews pan out, and purchase it if its good. I still like a larger camera than my A7Rii.
  6. ecsh

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) I am wondering what killed the trees?
  7. ecsh

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) All these dam pictures, very nice :salute:
  8. ecsh

Deleted

lol: :ROTFL:
  9. ecsh

The Hasselblad Lunar E mount

I bought that lens when B&H had it on sale for $100.00. It was actually pretty sharp on my A6000. Later sold it for the same money. Looks identical to the Sony unit, with the exception of the wording on the body.
  10. ecsh

Where are the 100mm F2 lenses for shooting headshots?

I have a mint copy on the way from Ebay for my A7ii, to try as well. I expect it to perform very well. A bonus is also its size. Joe
  11. ecsh

GetDPI and Flickr are no more playing nicely together ?

Not easy for the site to work out, but all we have to do is click Ignore warning, and its gone for good for any of the pics i look at linked to Flickr
  12. ecsh

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Went to an RC flyfly this weekend for these fast moving subjects. A7II, 70-300G [/url]_DSC6199 by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]_DSC6233 by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]_DSC6220 by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]_DSC6180 by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG]
  13. ecsh

Voigtlander 10mm e-mount lens available now

An obvious attempt to stop lens sampling. I am sure it hurts sales, but i wonder how many people actually check the terms of a particular store?
  14. ecsh

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) A quick one from my A7ii and new 70-300 lens. Very nice indeed, wide open. [/url]_DSC6012_edited-2 by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG]
  15. ecsh

Sony FE 50/1.8

I know its "low cost", but that is some pretty poor performance.:wtf:
  16. ecsh

Fun with the RX-1

DAD [/url]truck by ecsh1, on Flickr[/IMG]
  17. ecsh

Sony RX1R II vs. Sony RX1...... Round one....FIGHT!

I would tend to think the differences would be more dramatic if printing out at some size. This has always shown differences to me between different cameras and sensors. On the web, not so much.
  18. ecsh

Sony RX1R II vs. Sony RX1...... Round one....FIGHT!

Since i own the original RX1, i think you saved me 3k,:ROTFL:
  19. ecsh

A6000 exposure compensation

You cannot see both at the same time. What i have done is make C1 my exp comp button, so i set comp, press the button again, and i see the histogram. This is looking through the viewfinder. It seems the comp screen takes up most of the view, hence the removal of the histogram when exp is...
  20. ecsh

Fun with the RX-1R II

It actually looks like damage to the car, not a light leak.