The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ecsh

You cannot shoot sports with Sony camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdqLOvcFy8:ROTFL:
  2. ecsh

Sony 24-70 F4 Lens

Found a pic on CNN this morning of the Sony 24-70 lens mounted and extended on the A7r camera. With the hood, this thing is long i would imagine.
  3. ecsh

55 1.8

I just got notification that the 55 1.8 lens is now in stock at B&H. Anyone getting one of these babies? Joe
  4. ecsh

A99 and Sigma 35mm 1.4 lens

Just got the new Sigma 35 lens. Of course, the whole weekend is rain, so i am stuck in the house with some generic pics to see how it does. So far, so good on what i have taken, and i also tried it on my Lens Align, and it shows slight back focus. Not enough for me to change it. Here are some of...
  5. ecsh

Tokina SD 11-16 F2.8 (IF) DX AT-X Pro Lens for Sony

Tokina SD 11-16 F2.8 (IF) DX AT-X Pro Lens for Sony Item still Available Price: $535.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping included to CONUS Tokina SD 11-16 F2.8 (IF) DX AT-X Pro Lens virtually new in box. Mounted...
  6. ecsh

Misc Items for sale

Cleaning up the area, i found several items i just do not use, some not at all. In no particular order; Pentax Remote Cable switch. Bought this for my K5 when i had that body. Never used, so its in the box. Asking $35.00 paypaled and shipped in CONUS. Gitzo G1564 Aluminum Monopod. Like new as...
  7. ecsh

Sony LA-EA2

Sony LA-EA2. Never mounted on Nex. I took this out of the box to take the picture. Asking $265.00 paypaled and shipped in CONUS. I have references here and on FM as well. Over 100-100% transactions on ebay as ecsh1 as well. PM or email works. Thanks Joe
  8. ecsh

E mount items for sale

I have sold my Nex, so these items need to go. I have a Like New in the box Sigma 30mm f2.8 EX DN lens. This lens is super for the price. Very sharp. I have only used this lens once. No marks, mint + condition. Comes with box, caps and pouch as you would get new. Asking $175.00 paypaled, you...
  9. ecsh

Sony Nex 7 with extras

Like New Sony Nex 7 with factory 18-55 black lens. Under 100 clicks on this camera. It comes with a second genuine Sony battery, plus a Gariz Leather Case. Screen saver was installed after it came out of the box. No marks to be seen anywhere. Comes with all items you get with a new camera, box...
  10. ecsh

G Lens a pancake?

Nice if true, it would mean that perhaps Sony does listen once in a great while. :deadhorse: sonyalpharumors | Blog | Categories | Rumors Joe
  11. ecsh

Sony 24-70

Sony 24-70 2.8 lens for sale. Used a couple of times, in mint+ condition. No marks on body, glass is pristine. Comes with box and all items you normally get when new, lens, hood, both caps, leather bag. This is as close to new without it being so. Asking $1425.00. I will pick up paypal, you can...
  12. ecsh

Pentax K5 package

Pentax K5 Body, with Pentax Grip and Mestos L pLate for sale as a package. Body is a year old. Originally replaced by Pentax for a stain, this is a new body with no sensor stain. Grip is original Pentax weatherproof grip for the K5, and comes with 2 Pentax batteries. The L plate is from Mestos...
  13. ecsh

New Sony 24mm lens for sale

Apparently, SonyStyle USA has a Ebay store. They are selling the new CZ lens for the Nex body for $999.00. Just a little cheaper than i have seen elsewhere. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260917986118&category=3323&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619 Joe
  14. ecsh

Panasonic batteries and charger

I have three batteries for Panasonic cameras. Two fit the G1 and GF1 cameras. Genuine Panasonic 1250 mah batteries, neither one was charged more than twice. New are 40.00, asking $20.00 per battery paypaled and shipped. A Chinese copy for the new Panasonic G3 i once had, charged once and used...
  15. ecsh

Micro 4/3 lens

Getting out of the M 4/3 format. Too many cameras, not enough time to use them all. As a result, hopefully someone else will be able to enjoy these pristine lens i have for sale. Panasonic/Leica 45mm 2.8 lens. Mint+ condition. This is the lens for the system. Sharp pics. Box included as well...
  16. ecsh

Pentax 31mm 1.8

Pentax 31mm 1.8 for sale. Rarely used, just not my focal length. Mint+ condition. Comes with all items you would get with new. Less than a year old, not sure if the warranty is transferable. This is a sharp copy with no issues. Asking $875.00 paypaled, and you pay for the type of shipping you...
  17. ecsh

Pany GF-1, 20mm, EVF

I will regret this when it sells, but my Panasonic GF-1, with 20mm lens, EVF, and Panasonic leather 1/2 case for sale. Camera has been well taken care of, Mint+ condition on all items. It also comes with a metal hood with lens cap shown in the pic. The normal lens cap for the 20mm lens is also...
  18. ecsh

SOLD Panasonic G1 Body

Blue Panasonic G1 body for sale. Great condition. Small area on one hinge location, outside of this, body is in excellant+ condition. Asking $165.00 paypaled and shipped in CONUS. PM or email works. I have over 100-100% on Ebay as ecsh1. Thanks for looking. Joe
  19. ecsh

SONY 70-400MM LENS

Sony 70-400mm lens for sale. Used twice, very sharp copy. Just not a telephoto person. Comes with box and all packaging material as new, including hood, and both lens caps. Purchased a little over a year ago, so no warranty is longer in effect, but there is nothing wrong with this lens. Asking...
  20. ecsh

Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter

Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter for sale. Used once, virtually brand new. For attaching 4/3 lens to m4/3 cameras. Works on both Panasonic and Olympus. $115.00 paypaled and shipped in CONUS. Will ship other places for additional shipping charge. PM or email works. Any questions, please let me know. Joe