The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Nikon Z50 Photos and Discussions

When I first read about the Z50, I thought, how silly, a DX mirrorless camera! But after I bought one for my wife to replace her aged Canon T4i, I was blown away! The IQ is as good as my D500 and my Z7 in DX mode, in every respect, and for the most part it is a smaller, lighter version of the...
  2. A

Cleaning out the wardrobe

Ha, ha! From one septuagenerian to another: You most definitely are a photographer. Glad you are here.
  3. A

Greetings From Cape Cod

Thanks. East Harwich. Are you on the Cape?
  4. A

Z7/Z7ii ISO noise performance

I had noisephobia for years after switching from Canon APS-C to full-frame cameras: looking back at those APS-C pics, many taken at ISO 800 or above, I decided to make noise-free photos one of my goals. I avoided buying a D500 entirely on the strength of DxO's Sports score, thinking the noise...
  5. A

Greetings From Cape Cod

Still learning, still dreaming. So happy to be here—a new (to me) and refreshing photography forum. I've been shooting for 45 years and am still learning something new everyday. Must be a slow learner, but photography is and has been and always will be my passion. Well, there are other passions...