The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Positive feedback for @step56

I purchased a Rodenstock 70 HR from @step56. I found our communications easy and pleasant. The lens was shipped very quickly and exceeded all of my expectations. I would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future. Cheers!
  2. T

Your favourite “bang for the buck” lenses

Because of this thread, I now have the Pentax-A 645 lenses in 35 and 75 mm. I have a Fotodiox non shifting adapter, which is barely passable. Shifting limitations aside, I would like to use these on my Cambo WRS. Is anyone doing this with any success?
  3. T

Fuji GFX 100ii vs Hasselblad x2d 100c using Color Checker Digital SG

You can remove a lot of the uncertainty with raw processing by making custom profiles of your camera. This tells the software how your camera views color and accounts for the amount of deviation from the known standard; the color checker sg. Couple this with full spectrum lighting, placed...
  4. T

I was wondering about that. I am looking at the Fotodiox Pro Shift adapter and the website says "focus to infinity and beyond" in the description. I didn't know if they were just throwing in a movie reference or if it actually went beyond. Do you find it has much of a practical downside or is it...
  5. T

Thanks for the link. It was very helpful!
  6. T

Would anyone have images to share using the Pentax 645 A 75mm? I'm thinking about getting one for my 907x, but I have been unsuccessful at finding image samples.
  7. T

FS: Rodenstock 45mm F4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital Cambo WRS Mount

Nice lens. Good luck with the sale!
  8. T

Show us your Tech Cam

Thanks, Jürgen. I have been looking for a lens hood for my Rodenstock, this helps point me in the right direction.
  9. T

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

I took this a couple of months ago while on my lunch break. 45p
  10. T

Show us your Tech Cam

Gorgeous setup. Which lens hood is that?
  11. T

Technical Camera Images

Recent images made on my lunch break at the museum where I work. All shot using the CFV ii 50c, Cambo 1250, Rodenstock HR40.
  12. T

FS: SK 47 XL APO DIGITAR IN CAMBO WTS + Center Filter Price Reduced

Last chance before it goes to eBay. New price $1725.00
  13. T

FS: SK 47 XL APO DIGITAR IN CAMBO WTS + Center Filter Price Reduced

Thanks, Jeff. It’s a great lens and the filter makes quite a difference.