The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

C1 and Photoshop issues

I've been trying out C1 in an attempt to replace Lightroom. I processed a BW image and when I transfer it to photoshop it opens up in a brown tone. I opened it with the windows photo viewer and it comes up correctly in BW. I'm kind of lost as to why it opens in photoshop in a brown cast.
  2. S

I could use a hand troubleshooting a Credo 40 on an RB67 Pro SD.

So here's where I'm at. I've been using the literature here - https://docslib.org/doc/6041532/mamiya-645-df-and-leaf-credo-digital-back-users-guide to try and get the back to sync with the lens. I've tried the camera mode in Normal and RZ67, shutter latency at each setting of which it's...
  3. S

The Stupid thought of a back on an RB67 Pro SD is back.

I've been thinking about trying a back on my RB67 Pro SD. Most likely a Credo or IQ back for live view to help with focus checking. I found a place selling 3d printed adapters, which who knows how that would go. Or would the HX702 for the ZD back also work with the newer Credo/IQ backs...
  4. S

Hasselblad H back compatability question.

I was wondering if the H5 body would be able to run an H4 back. I've seen that the 5X should have this ability but does the normal H5 work as well. I saw a YouTube video that seemed to show it does but I have no trust in it.
  5. S

Website help

I was hoping everyone could recommend some website hosts that you've had experience with. In the past I used Format, which never really worked out; it looked good though. I did all I could with SEO there, but clients most often found me by locating the profile I had on Model Mayhem (deleted a...
  6. S

Hasselblad H4 parts or repair source.

Yesterday morning I was out and my H4D-50 took about a 4' gravity trip when my tripod fell off a boulder. I had the camera on the tripod and set it on the rock in order to shimmy my way down to a lower position with the intent of then turning around to grab the tripod to set up the next shot...