The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Lazzaros

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm f/2.8 - CY mount + CY-EOS AF Adaptor - 260€

I'm selling this beauty as I really need funds to my personal expenses. The lens is in general great condition with original front cap (back one is the Canon cap with the adaptor as I lost the CY cap), no scratches, fungus or any other problem. Only some minor marks on the edges as you can see...
  2. Lazzaros

WTS: Yashica ML 21mm - CY mount - 320€ shipped

I decided to sell my Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 as I'm not using it. It is in good condition with only minor use on the body. The optics has no problems, no fungus, no scratches... It goes with both caps, not the original one on the front. It is a great lens that produces very good images but I...
  3. Lazzaros

FS: Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 - CY mount

I have for sale this amazing lens. It is in great condition with only some minor marks on the body. The optics are great without fungus or scratches. I'll post pictures soon. It has both caps but the front one is a non brand cap. Examples: Price: 370€ including shipping.
  4. Lazzaros

FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm f/2.8 (CY mount) - 250€

I'm selling this great lens in excellent condition. As I got one Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 I'm not using the Zeiss so it's time to let it go. The optics are perfect and the body is in great condition. Only some minor marks on the edge where you screw the filters. Price: 250€ shipped inside EU...
  5. Lazzaros

FS: Angenieux 180mm f/2.3 APO - CY mount! Boxed!

Hello, I'll get this beauty next Monday but I'm advertising it right now to know if someone has interest. I'll get some pictures of it as soon as it arrives but it is in great condition with only some cleaning marks on the front element. It has the wood box too. Price would be 2.000€...
  6. Lazzaros

FS: Leica Summicron-R 35mm f/2 3CAM - 620€

Hello, I have this one for sale as I'm selling all my R gear (you have one R8 + Summi 50/2 + Motor-Drive on other add). It is in good condition, with some paint loss on the body but the optics are great with no dust, fungus or any other problem. I can send pictures by request. Price: 620€...
  7. Lazzaros

Feeler: Leica CM (fully boxed) - Hexar RF body (with presentation box) - Zeiss ZM

Hello, I'd like to know if someone would be interested in this equipment since I need to get extra funds to other gear. I didn't use the "FS" topic as I'm still thinking if I want to keep this or not but depends on users reaction and interest... Leica CM - As new, boxed - 520€ shipped Hexar...
  8. Lazzaros

WTB: Mamiya 7II + 80mm lens (EU)

As the subject shows I need one Mamiya 7II + 80mm lens in great condition inside EU because the custom fees. If you have this kit and want to sell please let me know!
  9. Lazzaros

Leica R8 + Motor-Drive + Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - 900€

I have my R kit for sale again since I'm thinking going through only with an M system. Maybe I can get funds for one M9 soon, if not I'll see if I get a good M8. So I'm selling the following items: Leica R8 body with rigid case in excellent condition. This one is Made in Portugal and it is...
  10. Lazzaros

WTB: Digital Back for Mamiya AFD I - EU only please

Hello, one friend who does fashion photography is looking for one digital back for his Mamiya AFD I. The "perfect" one would be with 22mp but let me know what do you have and what price. Due the customs fees the transaction only can be made inside EU. Regards.
  11. Lazzaros

Leica M6 TTL 0.58x Black - Boxed w/strap and manuals! - 1100€

Today arrives this beauty in excellent condition. It is almost mint but it has a little of wearing marks on the battery "cap" and one or two very very little spots on the leather on the back, to be very picky. Beside that it is in great condition, 100% working and fully boxed. The black...
  12. Lazzaros

Hasselblad - A16 Magazine - 65€ shipped

I'm selling one A16 back in excellent condition. No marks and the leather is in good condition. No oxidation on the metalic parts. The serial number is the same on the back and on the insert. I'm selling as I already sold all my Hasselblad cameras. Price: 65€ shipped. Payment by bank...
  13. Lazzaros

Leica APO Summicron-R 180mm f/2 - Boxed - 2800€

Hello, I'm selling this great lens in great condition with original box, leather case and warranty papers. I have no pictures for now but I'll send by request. This lens doesn't need more presentations. Price: 2.800€
  14. Lazzaros

Canon 5D Mark II + Grip w/ 4 Batteries - 1800€

After thinking about this for many time I decided it's time to sell my beloved cameras as I'm not using it (I got a job and I have no time to shoot...). The camera and grip were bought on 02/2010 on CameraNU and they still have warranty till 02/2012. I have no pictures because I have not...
  15. Lazzaros

SOLD Hasselblad Variogon (Schneider) 140-280mm f/5.6 + Leather case - 650€

I have for sale this big lens. I assume I don't know it very well since I never used it (I sold my Hasselblad bodies before). I searched for it and I saw it is a very expensive lens but as I want to sell it as soon as possible I'm asking a lower price as I won't use it for sure. It looks in...
  16. Lazzaros

Leica X1 - Steel Gray - Boxed - As new! - 1120€ shipped

I'm selling this amazing camera as I'm buying a new car next week and I need funds as soon as possible to my personal things. I can't keep so many cameras and this one has to go since it one I don't user very often. The camera is in great condition, fully boxed with all original acessories...
  17. Lazzaros

Leica Summicron-R 35mm f/2 ROM - 690€ shipped!

I'm selling all my R system so this has to go to. It is in like new condition with the leather case. It has the ROM contact built by Leica Service. I'm asking 690€ shipped. Some pictures:
  18. Lazzaros

Carl Zeiss Planar T* 100mm f/2 - CY - 780€

I'm selling this amazing lens as new condition. Unfortunally I can't keep so many lenses and I need money to invest in my new car. The lens has both caps and looks like new! You'll love it. I'm asking 780€ including shipping! Some pictures here: Lenses pictures:
  19. Lazzaros

Leica D-Lux 4 Titanium +Case + Spare battery + 2Gb Card - 700€

This camera is in like new condition with original box, manuals, cd, case (in the box too), a spare battery and 2Gb card. Maybe the most beautiful compact camera I ever had in my hands! I'm posting some pictures next Friday when I get time to shoot my equipment for sale. If someone has...
  20. Lazzaros

FS: Contax T3 | Contax G1 + 45mm f/2

Hello again, I have this great cameras for sale that were from a friend. Both are in 100% working condition. The T3 has one or two soft marks has my friend loved to use. The G1 has some soft marks but only on the baseplate (don't know if this is the correct word) near the tripod mount. The...