The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Tristanrd92

FS: Alpa 12 TC + Finger grip [EU]

Hello, I have this Alpa 12 TC for sale Structure in excellent condition, perfect tightness, and fully operational to accommodate Alpa accessories. Sold with Finger Grip. The lightest of the Alpa models (approximately 250g). Modular system, can be used both in analog and digital with the use...
  2. Tristanrd92

[WTB] Handgrip Alpa TC

Hello I am searching for a wooden Handgrip for the Alpa TC, at a reasonable price. Currently using a finger grip which is not so good. Based in Europe. Thanks!
  3. Tristanrd92

[SOLD] Alpa Schneider Apo-Symmar 5.6/120mm L-75°

Hello, Selling this beautiful and hard to find lens in the ALPA Mount : - Schneider Apo-Symmar 5.6/120mm L-75° MC Bought second hand from Prophot Paris (Official Alpa dealer), tested both on Digital and Film. A great lens for those who still use the two mediums with its 195mm image circle...
  4. Tristanrd92

WTB: Alpa Mount Schneider Lens

Still searching, in Europe. Good day
  5. Tristanrd92

Thanks for this information, I just asked them and they indeed have one not listed on the website yet! Like the Alpar in HK, customs might be a problem so I need to think about it. Great find !
  6. Tristanrd92

WTB: Helicoid rings/ Schneider Focus mounts

Hello, I am looking for Schneider Helicoid rings / Focus mounts, any focal length will do. It just has to be the last version with 3 screws. Available in Europe / France trd_91(at)hotmail.fr Thank you !
  7. Tristanrd92

Thanks for the contact, another member of the forum mentioned this link too. A very nice lens. The only problem would be the customs, here in my country it'll be between 20% and 30%... Unless I go there by plane, I better keep my searches in Europe. By the way, the price seems to be lower in the...
  8. Tristanrd92

Bump I am open to offers for any modern Schneider focus mount too !
  9. Tristanrd92

FS: Alpa Schneider Super Angulon 5.6 38mm XL 120° MC (EU worldwide shipping)

Hello Is it still an available ? Contact me on [email protected] Thank you!
  10. Tristanrd92

Found

I can tell it’s legit as the user is a long term member of the forum, don’t hesitate to send him a mail we never know ;)
  11. Tristanrd92

Found

Hello There is a etrs for sale on galerie photo France you should take a look http://www.galerie-photo.info/forumgp/read.php?6,269425
  12. Tristanrd92

Hello, I am looking for a rare to find Schneider 38mm XL on ALPA mount. If you have other Schneider lenses with big coverage, useable until 6x9 film format, I could be interested too. Available in Europe, France. trd_91[at]hotmail.fr Thank you! [modified]
  13. Tristanrd92

Question on using Hasselblad V lens on Phase One DF body

Hello, I use the exact setup you’re mentioning in your first post. Phase one Df, IQ160 back and hasselblad V lenses (50 and 100mm) First you need the adapter AF HB, which doesn’t allow you to use the leaf shutter. For portrait work, with 80mm/100mm/+ it is pretty difficult to be perfectly...
  14. Tristanrd92

FS: Contax 645 kit

Hello, Can you send me some pictures of: _contax 645 400€ _contax 645 kit (body+back+lenses) 4300€ My email is [email protected] Thanks Regards Tristan