The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Sold: Fuji X-T2 like new

Sold I bought this used about a year ago, but never used it for my intended project. It was essentially new when I brought it, and has been used only for a few dozen shots since I purchased it. It does look like new. I call it 9+ but I don't think a 10 is inaccurate. Includes battery, charger...
  2. T

WTB Fuji XT-2 body, 18-55mm lens

I am looking for a Fuji XT-2, as well as the 18-55mm lens. Let me know whatcha got.
  3. T

WTB Fuji XF 27mm f/2.8

I would like to buy a Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 lens. I am interested in silver or black. Let me know what you have.
  4. T

WTB Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S

I am looking for a Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S lens in very good to like new condition. Let me know if you have one, photos appreciated as well as your asking price. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, I had many positive feedbacks but I'm not sure those old posts are still available.
  5. T

SOLD Macbook Pro Retina 13" 8Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD, with AppleCare

I am selling a 6 week old Macbook Pro Retina 13" custom configured with faster 2.9GHz i7 processor, 8Gb RAM, and 512Gb SSD. As new condition. I was so excited that I got AppleCare as well. I am really using this for only basic functions, mostly browsing, email, and balancing my checkbook. As I...
  6. T

FS Macbook Pro Retina 13" 8Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD, one month new, with Apple Care

I am selling a one month old Macbook Pro Retina custom configured with 2.9GHz i7, 8Gb RAM, and 512Gb SSD. As new condition, with original box. I was so excited that I got Apple Care as well. I am really using this for only basic functions, mostly browsing, email, and balancing my checkbook. As I...
  7. T

How fast is the focus on X-Pro1 with latest firmware?

I got frustrated with slow focusing on the XP1 and sold it. Is the focus speed improvement dramatic with the latest firmware? If you, too, found the AF focus speed too slow, would you now be happy dropping the adjective "frustrating"?
  8. T

WTB Olympus OM-D, 45mm f/1.8, midrange zoom

I'm thinking of returning from a 6 month camera hiatus. Let me know if you have a silver OM-D to sell, or the Oly 45mm f/1.8 lens. I also need the kit zoom or will consider other midrange mFT zoom as well. Let me know the age, condition, usage history, and price to include shipping and paypal...
  9. T

FS Epson R3000 printer with extra OEM ink

I am selling my Epson R3000 printer. It is in excellent condition, I have never had any problems with it. In addition to the ink cartridges that are already in the printer (remaining levels vary, of course), I am also including 13 genuine Epson OEM ink cartridges, which would cost about $200...
  10. T

FS Olympus 45mm f/1.8 for micro four thirds

I have for sale a like-new condition Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens for the micro four thirds camera system. I purchased it last week from the original owner who says he put it on the camera and put it away. I put it on and used it for a few pics, and then put it away. The lens still has some of the...
  11. T

SOLD Fuji X-Pro 1 LCD screen protectors

I have two ScreenPatronus LCD screen protectors for the X-Pro1. They are sold in packs of 3 for about $12 with shipping. I used one, have 2 left. One specifies the camera model when ordering as they are fitted specifically for each camera; these are for the XP1. 5 bucks will get both of them...
  12. T

SOLD X-Pro1 filter set: 52mm CP, 0.9 ND, and Close-up

I have the following 52mm filters that are a great set for the X-Pro1 fast 35, but of course anyone looking for 52mm filters can buy! Hoya 52mm Pro1 Digital Circular Polarizer. I bought it new, opened the box to look at it, never used. Hoya Pro1 NDX8 (0.9) ND Filter. Also purchased new...
  13. T

Show or tell us: your OMD with grip (Oly or Milich)

To my knowledge, there are 2 grips now available, and one more not yet available. The grip options from our own John Milich (username jlm) is available in addition to the official Olympus HLD-6. The offering from Really Right Stuff isn't shipping yet. Can you show us your OMD with grip...
  14. T

OMG my only camera is my iPhone!

I've gone through 3 new camera systems in the last couple of months, plus my "old" Sony A55 system that I sold. First I tried the NEX 7, but hated it from the first moment and sold it within a week. Then I went to the X-Pro1. I love it in many ways, and even posted an "essay" that it was the...
  15. T

Sold: Fuji X-Pro 1 with 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens

I am selling my like-new Fujifilm X-Pro 1 camera with the Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R lens. Both the camera and lens are in pristine condition, with no signs of wear. Included are original boxes, manuals, body and lens caps, charger, OEM battery, and all original bits included in the boxes...
  16. T

Show us your Panasonic 25 portraits or other f/1.4 shots

Please show us what your Panasonic 25mm can do wide open with portraits, anything from full height to head shot, or other shots that you have that will show off the shallow DOF capabilities and bokeh.
  17. T

SOLD: Fuji 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens for X-Pro1

Fujifilm 18mm f/2.0 XF R for X-Pro1. This lens looks like new. No signs of wear, glass is perfect. Includes original front and rear caps, hood with rubber cap, and box. Check my feedback. $490 via Paypal includes USPS Priority Mail and insurance.
  18. T

SOLD Fuji 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens for X-Pro1

I am selling my Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens to make room for other gear. It is in perfect condition. Includes original box, hood, and caps as well as the invoice from Amazon. It is a fine lens, but I don't use this focal length much, nor am I much of a macro shooter. $480 includes paypal...
  19. T

That is one big lens hood on the Panny 25/1.4. Is it needed?

I've been looking at that Panasonic 25/1.4. Rave reviews all around. But that lens hood looks enormous. Does it reverse? Can one shoot successfully without it in most situations? I do use lens hoods, but I am on such a "small and light camera kit" bender right now...
  20. T

Buying lens from Taiwan or Japan to US

I suppose these question are just as pertinent if buying from China, EU, or other countries with delivery to US address. I am interested in the Panny 12-35/2.8, but can't find it domestically. There are sellers in Japan and Taiwan at eBay. If I buy from them, will I be at significant risk for...