The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Leica 50mm M F/0.95 Noctilux Lens

I bought this new several years ago, it has been well kept. The lens is in very good condition, and is optically perfect. It has has a Leica UV filter on it since day one. Included is the lens, caps, case, box, Leica E60 UV Filter and papers. Asking US $7699.00 PM for a shipping quote
  2. A

Leica R 50mm F/1.4 II E60 Lens

There were only 2700 of these made. This is my personal copy, it is optically perfect and yields a beautiful image. The barrel has a couple of very slight marks on it, but nothing major. You get the lens, caps, leather case, papers and box. These are getting hard to come by in this condition...
  3. A

Leica R APO Telyt 280mm F/4.0 Lens

This lens has been with me for several years. It was serviced by Leica Wetzlar back in 2013. It has sat essentially unused since then. It is only the Lens and caps. So you get a Leica 280mm F/4.0 serviced and benchmarked by Leica in superb condition. Price US$3999.00 PM for a shipping quote
  4. A

Leica Vario-Elmarit-R 28-90mm f2.8-4.5 ASPH

Here we have a Leica Vario-Elmarit-R 28-90mm f2.8-4.5 ASPH lens in EX+++ condition. This is my last copy of this lens, and it is the best one. Silver box, ROM with original caps, case and papers. Not only is it mint, it is perfectly centered with superb optical performance. The performance of...
  5. A

Review of the SL75mm & SL90mm Lenses

I have complete my mini reviews of both lenses. There are full sized image samples as well. Have a look: Blog Archives - AphotoVID Andrew
  6. A

Review of the SL 90mm Summicron Lens

Folks, a quick review of this super lens, with samples. Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90 f/2 ASPH Lens Review - AphotoVID Andrew
  7. A

FS: Leica 90mm Elmarit F/2.8 Titanium

This lens is basically in new condition. It has perfect optics, its super accurate on my M240. I have only tested it, and then it was stored as a collectors piece. It has a small amount of the flocking missing on the hood, this was a common problem right from new with the titanium lenses. You...
  8. A

FS: Leica 18mm F/3.8 Super Elmar Lens SEM

I bought this new, and it sat essentially unused. I did use it for a blog test and a couple of shoots and that's about it. If you are reading this, then you know how sharp this lens is. Serial number erased, as its for the new buyer. Asking US $2350.00 PM For a shipping quote However, its...
  9. A

Where can I buy a Burzynski Ball Head?

Does anybody know where I can find one of these? I tried the French & German sites, but they don't answer their email forms... Any help appreciated. Thanks Andrew
  10. A

Voigt 15-35mm Finder, Thumbs Up, Thumbie

Voigtlander 15-35mm Parallax corrected 15-35mm Finder. This finder is in very good condition, almost new. Optically perfect, it comes boxed with all papers. A great zooming finder that allows you to carry only one finder for all your lenses, A must have for the M9! Price $399 PM for a shipping...
  11. A

Massive Adapter Sale!

Nikon F - Canon EOS, chipped $25.00 Fotodiox Nikon F - EOS $25.00 Kindai Olympus OM - EOS $90.00 Olympus OM - EOS, chipped $25.00 each (3 available) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ M43 Rayqual Leica M - M43, with rear cap $100 each - (5...
  12. A

Big Canon/Contax N sale

Like new Canon gear, boxed, with papers, hoods usually unused. 70-200mm F/2.8 USM IS II $2000 70-200mm F/4.0 USM IS II $999 135mm F/2.0 $900 50mm F/1.2 $1400 24mm Tilt shift II $1800 24-105mm $800 16-35mm II $1400 Contax N 70-300mm EOS Conversion $1000 Contax N 70-200mm EOS Conversion $1300...
  13. A

FS: MS Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35 Mark II

New in the box, MS Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35 Mark II lens. M-Mount. Also includes the 19mm UV Filter. Price $749 + Shipping and Paypal. PM for a shipping quote This is a sample photo, the one that I have looks identical, boxed, papers and lens test report.
  14. A

M4/3rds Adapters

Rayqual Leica M-M4/3 Adapter Price: $150.00 PayPal Shipping instructions: PM for a shipping quote Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new This is simply the best adapter that money can buy, your lenses will be at infinity at infinity, no short focus. Includes the end cap...
  15. A

SOLD: Olympus 9-18mm M4/3rds

I am clearing out my M43 stuff, all of it is less than a year old and in excellent/LN good condition. Available Olympus 9-18mm US $500 + PP/Shipping Click the following link to see photos of the lens: Click for Photo's email: [email protected] or PM
  16. A

FS: Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 Nokton for Micro Four Thirds

An absolutely pristine Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 in new condition. Purchased new by me, and used twice. Click the link to see the photos. Price: US/CAD $1050 + Shipping I am open to reasonable offers, but low ball offers will be ignored. Voigtlander 25mm Photo's
  17. A

FS: Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 M4/3

An absolutely pristine Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 in new condition. Purchased new by me, and used twice. Click the link to see the photos. Voigtlander 25mm Photo's Price $1050 PM for a shipping quote. email: [email protected]
  18. A

FS: Voigtlander 35mm F/1.7

I have one for sale, here is a link to the photo's. It does not include the L-M adapter, Lens and caps only, no box. It is in very good condition, with perfect optics. Click on the photos to see a larger version. Price US $400 +PP/Shipping Voigtlander 35mm Photos
  19. A

FS: Zeiss ZM 85mm F/2.0

A rare lens in like new condition! Photos later today It is less than six month old, and looking for a new home. The focal length is too long for my use. A few marks on the inside of the included hood otherwise like new. One of the best portrait lenses out their according to several reviews. US...
  20. A

FS: Alternate Glass 3

SOLD Tamron 70-150mm F/2.8 Soft Focus. This lens is getting very rare and really hard to find in this condition! This lens is in very very good condition, with perfect optics. It also comes with a Genuine Adaptall Olympus OM mount. You could use an OM-Canon adapter for use on a Canon. Nikon...