The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Show Performance

FS: Leica TL lenses (11-23mm, 18-56mm, 55-135mm)

Got some very nice Leica TL lenses here. For the original T, TL, TL2, and the SL in crop mode - all lenses are insanely sharp. Prices include shipping to CONUS. 1) Leica Super Vario Elmar-T 1:3.5-4.5 11-23mm ASPH - $1,000 Lens shows some minor bright line wear but no scratches or dents...
  2. Show Performance

FS: Zeiss Batis 25mm f2

Parting with the lovely Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2. Lens is extremely clean - only real wear is a few scratches on the lens hood. Includes original caps and box. $1000 shipped insured to CONUS via USPS.
  3. Show Performance

FS: Sony Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4 ZA

Giving up my recently serviced (by Sony Pro Services) Sony Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f/1.4 ZA. This is my last A-mount lens and since I have the G Master 85/1.4 it is redundant. Note that all the sample images here were taken after the recent service and the lens is performing wonderfully. I shot it...
  4. Show Performance

Fringer Autofocus Adapter for CONTAX N mount

Spent some time with the Fringer autofocus adapter for CONTAX N (and 645) lenses and posted up a little review here: Fringer N Adapter Review I was impressed with the adapter and if you have access to any of the lenses for N-mount and want to shoot them on your Sony with PDAF support, don't...
  5. Show Performance

FS: Sony Zeiss SAL 135mm 1.8

Finally parting with my beloved Sony Zeiss 135mm 1.8 lens. This beauty deserves every bit of its legendary status. Super sharp in the center with gorgeous bokeh. See sample image in product photos below. This copy is exceptionally sharp but does have the slightly loose barrel trim at the front...
  6. Show Performance

FS or Trade: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8

Lightly used Batis 18mm in Excellent ++ condition. I would call it 98% of new. Includes all original packaging and shipping to CONUS - $1200. I found it to be a very sharp copy but have decided to go less wide with the Batis 25mm - trades welcome for that lens only.
  7. Show Performance

Leica T with 23mm Summicron T - $1399

Gorgeous Leica T bundled with the sharp Summicron 23/2 lens. Camera is in near mint condition - just a couple tiny scuffs on the top of the shutter button - see photo for detail. I'd rate it a 9.8 out of 10. The build of the T is just amazing, like nothing else on the market. The combination of...
  8. Show Performance

Leica Minilux lens conversion - Summarit 40mm f/2.4

Will be posting a full breakdown of the conversion process with samples over on my site very soon but here is a sneak peek at the finished product... Sneak Peek -The digital Minilux – Chad Wadsworth | Photographer
  9. Show Performance

WTB - Leica Minilux or Hexar AF non-working for parts

Give me a shout if you have one sitting, forgotten in a drawer. Thanks, Chad
  10. Show Performance

Rediscovering the Zeiss Touit 12mm on the a7RII in Iceland

During my recent trip to Iceland I had planned on packing the new Loxia 21mm but it did not ship in time so I decided to take a loaner Touit 12mm. The APS-C lens converts to 18mm and 18mp on the a7RII - not too shabby. See below for a few of my fav shots from this combination. I was so pleased...
  11. Show Performance

FS: New in Box FE16-35 unopened

Merry Christmas! What we have here is a brand new (unopened) FE16-35. I received this lens in payment for some work but I do not want or need it so a GetDPI'r might scoop it up at a nice discount. One year US warranty. $1000 plus shipping to CONUS. I'm leaving the country in three days so...
  12. Show Performance

While we wait for the Loxia 21mm - hands on with the Milvus 21mm

Short hands-on review of the Milvus 21mm on the a7RII Test Drive – Zeiss Milvus 21/2.8 | Chad Wadsworth | Photographer
  13. Show Performance

Sony a7SII lightly used - $2600

Hello GetDPI Family. What we have here today is my practically new a7SII with all original packaging and two (2) batteries. I've decided to go with the RX1RII as my second body and can't justify having three (well I guess I could if I tried hard enough). No defects to report, just switching...
  14. Show Performance

Some incredible news for Contax G fans

A new version of the TechArt firmware for their mkIII Contax G to FE adapter was released today to support the a7R II. I just installed and it now supports fast PDAF!!! Simply incredible. Fast AF with these Zeiss gems. Works just like a Metabones adapter and Canon EF lenses would, so you get...
  15. Show Performance

Sony a7R II and Batis Combo - Initial thoughts and images from the coast of Maine

Just put together a post with my thoughts on the a7R II and Batis lenses. Check it here:Sony a7R II and Zeiss Batis lenses – Initial thoughts and shots from the coast of Maine | Chad Wadsworth | Photographer
  16. Show Performance

a7RII with the TechArt Contax G Adapter

Just a heads up for anyone with the adapter or contemplating purchasing one for the a7RII - At this time it appears that the adapter does not support the a7RII. The adapter will attempt to AF but will only hunt and stutter. MF works fine. Hopefully TechArt will provide a firmware update that...
  17. Show Performance

Zeiss 28/2.8 Biogon for Contax G in *BLACK*

$475 Pay Pal and Shipped to CONUS Here it is, the classic 28/2.8 Carl Zeiss Biogon for Contax G cameras or digital (with adapter) in hard to find black with original packaging and leather Contax lens pouch. Hard to find these in as nice of shape as this one. It has that unique Zeiss signature...
  18. Show Performance

200mm Minolta AF High Speed APO f/2.8

$875 Pay Pal and Shipped to CONUS This lens is legendary and deserves its reputation. The finest 200mm lens I have used and a fraction the size of the 70-200 zooms. I've used this lens on both my Sony A-mount cameras (A900) and via an adapter on the Sony a7II. Works equally well on both. This...
  19. Show Performance

FE 35/1.4 Early Samples

Guess, I'll kick this off. Just got my hands on a sample from Sony on Wednesday and have been using it during SXSW here in Austin this week. Here's a portrait of rap artist Mick Jenkins to get us started...on the A7s @ f/1.4 Outdoor at dusk, lit from an interior window
  20. Show Performance

Need help from TechArt adapter owners

I've been using the TechArt Mk III Contax G to E-mount and other than some regular system lock-ups, have been pleased with it. I did notice an odd halo effect in some images (usually against a bright blue sky or white background) but chalked it up to the lens/sensor performance. Today I...