The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Its Silver, Hi Oh Silver

Olympus OM-D E-M5 II Review: Digital Photography Review
  2. C

Awesome micro 4/3 camera coming!

I am still using my EOS M with the 22mm f2.0 It takes good photos without the $1,000 additional cost
  3. C

Google Camera

now it's available in the Play Store, ready to run on any phone or tablet using Android 4.4 KitKat. Includes the "Lens Blur" option. Meant to emphasize the subject while blurring the background for an impressive depth of field effect, it uses algorithms to simulate the large camera lens and...
  4. C

Major problems with new Canon 6D!

Does it work outside when it is snowing, very windy, and cooollldd? I wonder how weather sealed it is
  5. C

Android 4.4 KitKat comes with a deep, non-destructive photo editor

Android 4.4 KitKat comes with a deep, non-destructive photo editor (video) Has anyone tried this yet?
  6. C

dpreview review

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Review: Digital Photography Review Good for Those who prefer viewfinder shooting, want a relatively compact system camera without sacrificing external controls of a DSLR. Not so good for Sports and fast action demanding very fast burst rates, very low light, and users with...
  7. C

OM-D E-M1 Shipment Notification

Is there some way to easily transport it? Does it fit in a coat pocket or waist pack?
  8. C

C-AF TR with OM-D E-M1 + Sigma 19/2.8

Thank you I think that I can sell my Canon 7D now
  9. C

Mr. McCurry's Home

Look at these: Sentinels and Sanctuaries | Steve McCurry's Blog He probably just uses an old iphone camera. When you have something spectacular to photograph, the camera doesn't matter
  10. C

Olympus OMD EM1 vs OMD EM5 vs Panasonic Lumix GX7 Noise RAW

Re: Olympus OMD EM1 vs OMD EM5 vs Panasonic Lumix GH3 vs Nikon 7100 Olympus E-M1 Review: First Shots More comparisons show the E-M5 has some better image qualities
  11. C

GX7 or E-M1, suddenly, it's a dilemma

Here are a few photos with the E-M5 set to "auto" and using a 12-60mm with the mmf3 adapter. We used the auto focus exclusively: Nick and Erica Wedding - a set on Flickr
  12. C

Re: Olympus OMD EM1 vs OMD EM5 Noise RAW Here is the latest from Robin Wong: Robin Wong There is a difference between the old and the new!!!!
  13. C

Olympus OMD EM1 RAW noise | Cameralabs "At 200 ISO the Olympus OMD EM5 joins-in, and guess what? Yep, it looks almost identical too. With the same processing settings, all three share similar levels of sharpness, contrast and ultimately detail. I'd like you to really pixel-peep these three...
  14. C

Speed booster for NEX

First Impressions: Metabones Speed Booster: Digital Photography Review Digital Photography Review preview
  15. C

METABONES | Speed Booster

The adaptor that claims to make your lens, faster, wider and better!! This is NOT an April’s Fool! | Philip Bloom An adaptor that turns your current Canon/ Nikon glass (no EF-S or DX) and makes them faster, wide and better optically Any body know anything about this magical piece of equipment?
  16. C

IPhone Photos

'The Third Wave': iPhone art explosion - SFGate iPhones photos are art not photography
  17. C

How many A850/A900 shooters are going to hold on to their cameras?

Brian Smith on How to Take Better Portraits | BH Insights How many professionals use Sony for their professional work?
  18. C

Magic Lantern for 7D

Magic Lantern for the Canon 7D Nearing Release - NoFilmSchool I hope it works as described. Has anyone tried ML on a 5D 2?
  19. C

Comparison of RX1 to A99

Sony Alpha A99 DSLR sample shots and video, plus comparison with the RX1 full-frame compact -- Engadget
  20. C

NEX 6 Photos

Hands-On Sony NEX-6 & 16-50mm OSS images & other E-Mount Lens: Sony NEX Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review If these photos are authentic, I might trade-in my NEX-5N