The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Thanks people 😀 Because it is there! Just landed in Nuuk, Greenland.
  2. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

3. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

4. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Posted previously (I think)…
  5. rayyan

Is it only me?

I know I might the weakest link. But it is what it is. Best.
  6. rayyan

Is it only me?

Are you interested, just in passing of course, what the Chandrayaan -3 is and did? I am. one Has to strive hard to gain knowledge. by looking, hearing, reading and paractising even flipping burgers needs a modicum of human experience.
  7. rayyan

Is it only me?

Coz Algeove I was not born with the knowledge. it is by seeing others practice their craft. By learning from their mistakes and mine. by watching what others do. What others can teach you. step by step, for me. Best regards YMMV.
  8. rayyan

Is it only me?

Will. Andy Mumford make wonderful images. But mostly of seascapes, Dolomites, snow, Lofoten etc. just have browse through Fuji X photographers. browse Flickr. See images with nikon n Fuji. Not the quality, but the variety. N lush green forests with a wa n nikon. Sure same with Sony or canon...
  9. rayyan

Is it only me?

Hi. Going over lots and lots of images made with the X-Trans sensor, and posted on various sites, I have noticed that a preponderance of images are portraits ( of animate and inanimate objects ). Travel images from different exotic and mundane places. Mostly of street,buildings etc. I searched...
  10. rayyan

Help please LR on iPad Pro

Hi. Got it! As expected error due to my ignorance and desktop experience ( ? ) using the sw. When I choose to create a linear gradient ( e.g ) I had to further select to apply it! I appreciate your help Photon42. Thank you.
  11. rayyan

Thanks Photon42. Shall get back as soon I get back home. best regards.
  12. rayyan

hi Photon42 yes. In edit mode. Thanks.
  13. rayyan

Hi. First time attempting to use LR on my iPad Pro. And have run into a stupid obstacle. Stupid coz I must be doing something foolish. While attempting to edit an image, the image is not fixed on the canvas ( screen )! The image moves when I use pencil or finger to paint, erase, select etc...
  14. rayyan

The Leica Picture Thread

Bart. A leica CCD sensor and a cron 28/2 asph. How can one make bad images?
  15. rayyan

Fun with Nikon Images 2023

Nikon D700. Nikon 85/1.4 Afd How I miss those two.
  16. rayyan

Fun with Nikon Images 2023

Alsace. France.
  17. rayyan

The Leica Picture Thread

Morocco.
  18. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Breakfast.
  19. rayyan

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Russia. Western Caucasus Mountains. On the way to summit of Mt. Elbrus.
  20. rayyan

Fun with Leica M8 Images!

Continuing our journeys…let’s keep one foot firmly planted in Asia, and one foot very lightly in Europe! Istanbul.Türkiye. M8, lux 50 asph, cron 28 asph.