The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ashwinrao1

Fuji X100F kit, like new, with TCL X100II and WCLX100II, etc...$1500

Thank you, Paul! Graham is great! FYI TO ALL: CAMERA IS PENDING SALE
  2. ashwinrao1

Fuji X100F kit, like new, with TCL X100II and WCLX100II, etc...$1500

Hi gang, Up for sale is my "like new" Fuji X100F kit, which includes all original boxes/accessories. I am also including the WCL X100II (28 mm optical lens conversion add on lens) and the TCL X100II (50 mm conversion lens), made specifically for the camera. I added a screen protector on day 1...
  3. ashwinrao1

Fun w/Digital M Images

Some in color M10 is awesome!
  4. ashwinrao1

Fun w/Digital M Images

Leica M10 - Seattle speaking its mind
  5. ashwinrao1

New M mount CCD Rangefinder...not from Leica?

If this rumor is to be beleived? I had not seen this on typical RF sites but do know Peter, who runs the site, to be a kind and reputable guy who's been running his popular Leica blog for many years now: https://prosophos.com/2016/06/15/ccd-announcement-coming-soon/
  6. ashwinrao1

Fun with the RX-1R II

Vivek, I am just finding out about your health issue. Sending my thoughts your way. Get well soon, and I look forward to hearing that you are up on your feet again, RX1R2 in hand on the street...
  7. ashwinrao1

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

Having a bit too much fun with my SL:
  8. ashwinrao1

Thumbs Up EP-SL Grip for the Leica SL!

I agree! A contest would be great :)
  9. ashwinrao1

New Leica Q Article on Leica Blog

Lou, what a great series of images to show off the Q. Loved the article as well. Great job! The Q suits you :)
  10. ashwinrao1

Thumbs Up EP-SL Grip for the Leica SL!

MatchTechnical and Tim Isaac have given me the privilege of testing a prototype of the Thumbs Up EP-SL grip for the SL camera. I am a huge fan of MatchTechnical's designs, which have adorned each of my Leica cameras since the M8. I believe that the EP-SL is another great design that will add to...
  11. ashwinrao1

Two different views on the Leica SL

Seems that there are far more than 2 different views of the SL. I am starting to see the Sony v Leica deal again....it's a tried and true debate that has no reasonable end point....but does lead to many views/opinions/what-have-yous. Please play kindly in our shared sandbox.
  12. ashwinrao1

Happy New Years to all of my GetDPI friends... A bright horizon lies ahead :)
  13. ashwinrao1

Two different views on the Leica SL

Hi all, just coming across this thread now. Thanks for starting it. Thanks to all of you for the kind words. It's nice to see the discussion continue here. I do find that the SL is enjoyable even if just as a discussion piece. Ultimately, I can state that the camera was first a "dubious...
  14. ashwinrao1

SL and Canon 85 mm f/1.8 LTM (1950's-60's Jiro Mukai design)....great lens, and works marveloulsy for portraits on the SL: The Rigid 50 'cron works marvelously as well:
  15. ashwinrao1

....Now on to a few images...with M lenses :) 50 APO Canon 35 mm f/1.5 LTM (Jiro Mukai RF design) Canon 85 mm f/1.8 LTM (also a Mukai design...he was the Mandler of Canon RF) Leica 50 mm f/2 Summicron-R (great lens for this body, and affordable to boot) Noctilux f/0.95 24-90 SL
  16. ashwinrao1

Great discussion. I have generally noted variable battery life, depending on how I shoot. At a recent American Football game, I shot over 600 images with battery left over, in quite cold temperatures. However, after a day of general shooting, about 200 shots, I am often left with a half-full...
  17. ashwinrao1

Others have commented on the lovely subtle colors coming from the SL's sensor, and I would hasten to agree. Here are a few from a recent foggy day here in Seattle: All of these images just had a quick auto tone adjustment in LR. AWB was the settling
  18. ashwinrao1

Hi Dave, I am very happy with the SL, and will post a variety of my activities with the camera over the past week...It's been a fun week with M, R, and SL lenses...
  19. ashwinrao1

Noct Noct, who's there. Dreamy image....Dreamy image-who? And the 24-90...