The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Noctilux 0.95 priced to sell: $8700

Jeez... Lowest I have ever seen for a noct. Interested in any trades?
  2. S

FS: Pentax 645D + lenses, Zeiss Ikon ZI, 50mm ZM Planar, Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1

Back from the dead bump. I will be including my M9 and 35 lux fle as well over the weekend.
  3. S

FS: Pentax 645D + lenses, Zeiss Ikon ZI, 50mm ZM Planar, Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1

Another bump with Price adjustment. 1. Pentax 645D system - $9800 2. Zeiss Ikon ZI - $1050 3. Zeiss 50mm f/2 ZM - $780 4. Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1 - $880 To me, Zeiss Ikon ZI cameras are functionally more superior to Leica M7, and I've used both.
  4. S

All prices are in CAD and does not include fees or shipping. I am located in GTA Canada and in-person meeting can be arranged. All cameras listed are in near-mint condition and all lenses are defect free on glass (no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, oil, etc) and near-mint barrel condition. 1...
  5. S

USER Epson R-D1 $500 shipped

I assume this does not come with a lens?
  6. S

Who uses what? Half cases and handgrips

Naked all the way.. tried thumbs-up, half case, thumbie... I found that I just prefer the feeling I get when I touch a naked camera.. :)
  7. S

M9 or wait for M typ 240?

I don't think I'm the target market for the new M's.. I'm perfectly happy where I am with my M9.
  8. S

Pentax lens ? Hassy adapter to use on Pentax 645D ?

I have Pentax 645D and it is indeed the best bang for the buck system. I'm not quite sure what you mean by special bokeh but I have no complaints. I don't really have any complaints on sharpness either. Pentax has some very good lenses to choose from. I have put my 645D setup for sale...
  9. S

28 summicron, 50 summilux, or 35 FLE decisions, decisions...

Resistence is futile.. Follow your guts and get the 50 lux.. :) I have been down this road and the constant thought in my mind was, "Maybe I should have just bought the Leica instead of Zeiss." It seems that you like the 50mm FOV, so I would say the 50mm lux is the obvious candidate. I also...
  10. S

Leica M Summilux 35 ASPH (Chrome)

All version 1 has focus shift by design. That is why there is a second version with fle.
  11. S

Pentax 645D : no news at Kina ?

What lens exactly are you looking for? There are enough quality lenses to likely cover your full wedding needs.
  12. S

Pentax 645D : no news at Kina ?

I know I had thought about selling mine, but I have decided to keep it for a while longer and I am happy with my decision. Cambo WRC-400 has peaked my interest in selling the 645D setup though, but that is about it.
  13. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Very painterly, reminds me of Monet.
  14. S

Albion Falls Hamilton, Ontario Pentax 645D 35mm f/3.5 FA
  15. S

Same place as my last post, same rock, different day. Pentax 645D 35mm f/3.5 FA
  16. S

My humble contribution to this amazing thread. In the middle of the shoot, my card decided to crap out and kept getting card error when shutter speed exceeded 10s... Wanted to go to 30s to drag the vessel a bit more, but oh well. Any critiques or constructive comments are always welcomed...