The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Pentax 645D + lenses, Zeiss Ikon ZI, 50mm ZM Planar, Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1

All prices are in CAD and does not include fees or shipping. I am located in GTA Canada and in-person meeting can be arranged. All cameras listed are in near-mint condition and all lenses are defect free on glass (no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, oil, etc) and near-mint barrel condition. 1...
  2. S

FS: Leica, Pentax, Rolleiflex, Zeiss, Gitzo, Filters, etc

I'm consolidating all my items into one FS ad so it is easier for me to track. All currencies are net to me in $CAD. Fees and shipping are extra. I'm located in GTA Canada and able to meet up in person as well. 1. Leica M9 Black + 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE, no box for either items, includes A&A...
  3. S

Facebook buys Instagram for $1 Billion

Facebook buys Instagram for US$1-billion | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post My opinion is that this program just offers a handful of image filters to make it more "film-like". I just don't see the sense of the $1 Billion valuation for a company founded in 2010 with one hit wonder, but maybe I'm...
  4. S

Feeler: Pentax 645D + lenses

I'm looking to see if there is any interest on this setup. 645D - In excellent to mint- condition. Comes with everything including the box. It has around 2000-2500 actuations. 35mm f/3.5 FA - In mint condition (hood may have tiny scratch or two). Comes with everything including the box...
  5. S

FS (CAN): Leica M9 + 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE

I'm selling my black M9 and 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE as a package. I will not break up the kit. M9 has lightly used with minor hints of brassing here and there. About 5500 shutter count. Never had any issues with the camera. It comes with A&A black leather strap, battery, charger, and a body...
  6. S

FS (CAN): Fuji GF670 in black with extras

I'm selling my LNIB Fuji GF670 in black with all the packaging plus the following extras for the camera: Fuji hood B+W yellow filter leather case All is in mint condition. Price is $1700 net to me and the camera is available to Canada only for now. thanks.
  7. S

FS (CAN): Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 V1

I have a LNIB condition Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 version 1 in black that I thinking of selling. I have all the extras: box, paper, caps, and hood. I am looking for $900 CAD for the lens. I'm in the GTA and can meet in person as well. Pictures available upon request. Thanks.
  8. S

FS (CAN): Gitzo GT1541 + GH1780QR with 3 QR plates

I'm selling my like new Gitzo setup with 2 square and 1 long QR plates and the tripod bag that comes with the tripod (flimsy cloth drawstring bag one). I will only sell this as a complete set and available to Canada only. Local transaction is also welcomed, I'm in the GTA. Price is $660 CAD net...
  9. S

FS (CAN): LNIB Rolleiflex 2.8FX + extras

I'm selling my like new Rolleiflex 2.8FX with everything that came with the camera. There are absolutely no marks on the camera. I've run maybe 5 rolls through it. I will also include a Rollei Bay III UV filter, a Polarizing filter and a Rollei Hood as well. I have cases for all three...
  10. S

FS (CAN): Leica 75mm Summilux Germany

I'm selling my LNIB condition Leica 75mm Summilux, Germany version with the pull out hood. It is not 6-bit coded. Sale includes everything that came with the lens: pouch, box, paper, caps. I don't believe there are any marks on the barrel and there are definitely no marks on the glass. Price...
  11. S

FS (CAN): Leica M9

I'm selling my black Leica M9 with A&A leather strap. I bought this one used from the original buyer with about 1000 actuations. Last I checked, it had about 4800, and it should be at or just above 5000. I bought the camera without the box or anything else. Sale includes just the camera and...
  12. S

FS: LNIB Leica 16-18-21mm f/4 Tri-Elmar ASPH WATE w/ finder

Hi, I'm selling my LNIB Leica 16-18-21mm f/4 Tri-Elmar WATE with frankenfinder. Lens has no visible wear on the lens or the finder. Lens is 6-bit coded. I'm just not using this focal length enough to justify the lens. If you have a 24 summilux ASPH, I would be interested in a trade as well...
  13. S

WTB: Fuji GF670 or Voigtlander Bessa III 667

Just trying to see if anyone has either one of these to sell. If you have one that you'd like to sell, please PM me. Thanks.
  14. S

FS: Leica M lenses - 35 and 90, Canon 50mm LTM, Ricoh GXR+50mm, Leica M7, filters

Conforming to the rule, I've listed everything in one ad. Prices are in CAD. Fees and shipping are extra. 1. Leica M 35mm f/2.8 Summaron non-goggled version M-mount, one very light scratch on front element, rear element is mint, light wear on barrel from normal use, no internal haze, no oil on...
  15. S

FS (CAN): Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE

I'm selling my like new black 35mm summilux ASPH FLE with 6 bit. As much as I would like to keep the lens, I have too many 35mm lenses and I can use some cash towards other purchases. It looks mint in every way, no marks on the hood, barrel and glass. As for the box, pouch, and papers, I left...
  16. S

FS (CAN): Leica 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit E46 (Latest)

I have recently gone through re-arraging my Leica lenses and have decided to sell the black 90mm elmarit E46, the version with the pull out hood. Serial # is 3711XXX. I have the leather pouch, both caps, but I don't have the box. Front element is in flawless condition but the rear element...
  17. S

FT Feeler: Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE

I'm bouncing the idea of trading my like new 35 lux ASPH FLE for a 50 Noctilux E60 in similar condition (the version with pull-out hood). 6 bit would be preferred but not necessary. Canadian trade is preferred but not necessary. Let me know if you have the lens I'm looking for and we can talk...
  18. S

FS/FT (CAN): Leica M7 + 90mm Elmarit (Latest)

I'm looking to sell or trade my black Leica M7 and black 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit. M7 has some minor brassing on top and bottom in right places, 0.72x. Just the right amount of patina. Fresh battery included. Camera comes with a Leica pouch, body cap + A&A leather strap. 90mm f/2.8 elmarit has some...
  19. S

FS (CAN): Ricoh GXR with A12 50mm lens

I'm selling my like new Ricoh GXR with A12 50mm macro lens. Both are in mint condition and the LCD protector has been put on since day 1. Any mark you see on the screen is on the protector. I have all the packaging for both items and I will also include a UV filter for the lens as well...
  20. S

WTB: Zeiss Ikon ZM or Leica M6

I'm looking for either of these two types of rangefinders. I'm not picky whether it is black or chrome or if they minor cosmetic blemishes (no bubbling on M6 though, I feel like gagging whenever I look at them, maybe it's because it reminds me of my teenage years. lol). I'll take either classic...