The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Leicadoc

Leica 75mm F/1.4 Summilux

Cannot believe this is still here. Some believe that this lens is not good for M9/10. My favorite, besides my new 35 'lux. Recently posted image with M10P.
  2. Leicadoc

New Leica M10-P

Just a couple of early results after two days. Amazingly quite shutter. Superb quality. First image: 35 Summilux ASPH. Second image: Summilux 75.
  3. Smash-mouth Football

Smash-mouth Football

Shot from my seat at LP Field, Nashville. Canon 6d and 300/4.0 with 1.4x.
  4. Leicadoc

Very good Canon 60D

Camera is sold...
  5. Leicadoc

Very good Canon 60D

Hoping to sell. Will take 250.00.
  6. Leicadoc

Very good Canon 60D

MCT: Thank you. I am willing to hear reasonable thoughts or offers... Man, it's been a while since I have heard from my bud in the frozen LP...
  7. Leicadoc

Very good Canon 60D

I have recently bought a Canon 6D and don't need my 60D any longer. I am the only owner, and bought this camera new 3 years ago for shooting wildlife and sports. There are about 35,000-40,000 shutter actuations and the camera has functioned flawlessly. I will send in original box with battery...
  8. Leicadoc

Lightly used Leica V-Lux 2

Still available, make me an offer...
  9. Leicadoc

Price dropped to 400...
  10. Leicadoc

Still available. VERY nice, lightly used, better price than KEH.
  11. Leicadoc

Cropped from the listing, somehow! 475.00 US... Thanks! (Details...)
  12. Leicadoc

Links to view this camera: vlux2 front.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com and vlux2back.jpg photo - Michael Edwards photos at pbase.com.
  13. Leicadoc

This is a lightly used V-lux 2 that I bought from a RFF member for my son, who used it twice, and just couldn't get into photography. It is in great shape, no issues, just a small scratch or two, to show it had been used. Glass is excellent. Zoom on this camera is 24-600 mm. Great idea for your...
  14. Leicadoc

FS: M-Rokkor 40mm f2 & M-Hexanon 28mm f2.8

What is the deal? This is sweet gear! I wish...
  15. Leicadoc

The Ultimate Leica MP AlaCarte Kit.

The kit is sold. Thanks everyone.
  16. Leicadoc

You can lay hands on the MP, no problem...
  17. Leicadoc

The Summilux is sold. Thanks. The MP is awaiting a good home.
  18. Leicadoc

Really trying to sell in USA first. Thanks
  19. Leicadoc

All photos are on my phase site at the following address: gear Photo Gallery by Michael Edwards at pbase.com
  20. Leicadoc

I am greatly pained to sell this kit. Those who know me here know I do not sell this lightly. I need to sell this kit, so I'll just get it done. Nothing here is overrated or intentionally cleansed of the truth, and I have a long record of sales here and on RFF. 1) Leica MP ala carte, custom red...