The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

VSCO film presets on either Lightroom or ACR

I am considering the VSCO film presets ( Journal | Visual Supply Co ). For those you have both Lightroom & ACR; which do you prefer to use VSCO with, or doesn't it matter? I only have Photoshop CS2 - so I would need to upgrade to one or the other.
  2. E

Canon EOS 5D MK 3 for $2240 - Refurbished from Canon Direct

Wow, yesterday Canon was selling the 5D MK3 (Refurbished) for $2239.37 from Canon Direct: Canon Direct Store- EOS 5D Mark III Body Refurbished They had a 20% off New Years Eve sale from the regular $2,799.21 price. This is the lowest that I have seen, and $1000 less than they are selling the...
  3. E

FS: Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS kit lens

Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS kit lens Price: $75.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Free USPS shipping & paypal to USA Lens with front and rear caps. Like new, this lens was only used a handful of times.
  4. E

FS: original RICOH GR DIGITAL 1 - $150

FS: original RICOH GR DIGITAL 1 camera - works flawlessly, no issues or anything malfunctioning. Has had very little use - $150 shipped w/ Paypal gift. Look up Ricoh GRD1 on Google, this is a cult classic with the B&W jpegs looking very much like scanned tri-X film come with retail box...
  5. E

FS: original RICOH GR DIGITAL 1 - $200

FS: original RICOH GR DIGITAL 1 camera - works flawlessly, no issues or anything malfunctioning. Has had very little use (about 100 photos taken). $200 come with retail box, Manuals, cable, etc. and a 2GB SD card -----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  6. E

WTT: My Canon 18-55mm IS ii for 40mm

WTT: My Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II (from an EOS T4i kit) for your Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens. The Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II is in great like new condition.
  7. E

WTB: Sony RX100

Wanted, used Sony RX100 in good condition, I am in . Please PM with specifics including price with the shipping (to MD, USA) and regular Paypal included.
  8. E

FS: Canon Elan 7 film camera - $85.00

FS: Canon Elan 7 film camera mint condition works perfectly - $85.00 shipped (to lower 48) and Paypal included.
  9. E

FS: Fuji X100 - $950

Sold- Thanks!
  10. E

Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens for sale $310

Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens for sale $310 shipped/ paypalled. very nice condition - working perfectly, with front and rear caps and 3rd party metal screw in lens hood. Will also include a lens UV filter. UT date code (2005).
  11. E

bump - still available
  12. E

Fuji X100 for sale $950 shipped/ paypalled. Comes with everything as new plus, extra battery, and aftermarket adapter ring/ hood (same look as Fuji). I will include the original receipt. Everything works perfectly, no problems whatsoever.
  13. E

FS: Canon EOS 20D body (boxed) - $215

I am selling my Canon EOS 20D boxed for $215 shipped/ paypalled. It is in perfect working order, and looks great. I had this calibrated and cleaned by TF Camera Repair Service. (Toshio) this past year. Comes with box, manuals, CDs, strap, cables etc.
  14. E

FS: Canon 5Dc Mk1 boxed - $715

Sold - thanks!
  15. E

FS: Canon 5Dc Mk1 boxed - $715

I am selling my Canon 5Dc Mk1 boxed for $715 shipped/ paypalled. It is in perfect working order with 22,900 shutter clicks. Just got back from Canon service 1st week of April, where I paid over $200 to have it serviced and had the CF card assembly replaced, mirror reinforced and the sensor...
  16. E

WTT: Vivitar 28mm M42 for Canon Fd

I want to trade my Vivitar 28mm f/2.5 in screw mount M42 for your similar lens in Canon FD mount (to attach to my F-1). Please PM if this trade interests you.
  17. E

Street (images)

I am loving the X100 for street photography in Baltimore (and NYC). Previously, I have used Pentax K1000 film, Yashica Super Film, various small digital P&S cameras, Canon EOS 5D, Panasonic GF1, Sony NEX-3, and now the X100 for street work. Some older shop owners and street vendors from...
  18. E

Canon 20D for Street Photography

I am loving the X100 for street photography in Baltimore (and NYC). Previously, I have used Pentax K1000 film, Yashica Super Film, various small digital P&S cameras, Canon EOS 5D, Panasonic GF1, Sony NEX-3, and now the X100 for street work. Some older shop owners and street vendors from...
  19. E

FS: Panasonic GX1, Lumix lenses and Novoflex adapters

Great prices: I am temped by the body, EVF and 14mm!!