The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Alpa SWA and STC

Hey Guys, I am looking into getting an Alpa sometime hopefully soon and was just wondering what the differences are between these two bodies? from what I can see the SWA cannot be mounted 90degrees on the tripod like the STC can? I will be mainly shooting landscapes but wouldn't...
  2. W

Hasselblad H4D-40 and lenses

Hey guys just seeing if there is any interest in this gear :D I am willing to sell! Hasselblad H4D-40 $13k aus ono 28mm HCD $3500 aus 35-90mm HCD $6750aus pm me for any more details. I will be having the camera checked out and cleaned before sale by my Hasselblad Dealer. Australian...
  3. W

Hasselblad 120mm Macro mkII

Hey Guys, tough decision but ive decided to sell my 120mm macro mkII to fund a deposit on a house, The lens is in very good condition I have only owned it for 6 months from new and it has 142 accuations on it. pm me if you're interested. asking $5000aus. Cheers Will.
  4. W

Hasselblad 120 Macro i and ii

Hey Guys, was just wondering what the differences were between the two models, My dealer is saying the mark 1 isn't good for food photography, I dont see how an issue could only affect one type of photography... Ill be using the lens for a lot of Macro Nature stuff and Landscapes...
  5. W

H4D-40 B&W

Just wondering if there is a way I can view images taken on my Hassy on the back screen in B&W?? Cheers Will.
  6. W

H4D- 40 back on an Alpa

Hey Guys, Alpa has Been on my mind for a while (after reading these forums) :rolleyes: I was just wondering if anyone has actually tried the 40 back on a tech camera and would it be totally useless? I can't really afford to buy another back and an Alpa. Cheers Will.
  7. W

Which Eizo should I choose

Hey guys, In a bit of a dilema about which monitor I should choose between these two, the new 27" or the older model 30" demo model which I can get for $1k cheaper, would there be any noticeable difference between these...
  8. W

Stainless H4D-40

Anyone gonna get one? :) http://www.hasselblad.com/promotions/h4d-40-stainless-steel.aspx
  9. W

Upsizing

Hey guys, Have an image I want to upsize and was wondering what the favourite techniques are, I have used Genuine Fractals and i'm not that impressed with the result. Cheers Will.
  10. W

Best Noise Reduction software

Hi guys, Just wondering what noise reduction software is your favourite, no its not for a Hasselblad Shot :) Cheers Will.
  11. W

Adjusting Viewfinder

Hey guys, May be a silly question but I adjusted my viewfinder for no good reason because it was fine but now i'm not sure if its 100% right, I can adjust it a bit and it still looks sharp in the viewfinder, I'm wondering if there is a proper technique to make sure its right...
  12. W

Phocus not showing 3fr files

Hey Guys, First time really working in Phocus with my new camera and I cant seem to get new captures in 3fr format to show up in the viewer, it will show cr2 raws etc which I find odd, any help would be great, at the moment I have to import the files to another file in Tiff format...
  13. W

H4D-40 Card options

Hey Guys, My Hassy H4D-40 should arrive this week or the next and I was just reading the storage options on the Hasselblad Site and it says CF card type U-DMA (e.g. SanDisk extreme IV), So was just wondering if my Sandisk Extreme III card will be enough or do I need to upgrade to...
  14. W

H3DII-50 or H4D-40

Hey guys this is my first post on these forums! have been reading for a little while and you seem like a nice bunch :D I want to purchase a MFD camera sometime later this year for taking landscapes and have pretty much decided on the H4D-40 mainly for money reasons, I keep having doubts that...