The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

WTB XCD 35-75

I am looking for an XCD 35-75 lens. If you have one for sale please contact me with condition and price. Thanks.
  2. R

WTB -----NOMATIC Peter McKinnon Camera Bag 25L

I am interested in purchasing this camera bag mentioned above, it is relatively NEW. if you have one or provide me a source where I can buy one. I would appreciate any info. Thanks, R----
  3. R

SONY BATTERY FOR HASSELBLAD CFV50C WITH DUAL CHARGER

I have for sale 2 NEW and 2 USED SONY batteries with compact dual charger. All the batteries were purchased NEW from SONY JAPAN. The NEW ones are still in the blister pack, The opened batteries are the used ones. It comes with a compact SONY DUAL charger. See all the pictures. If you have any...
  4. R

PRICE FURTHER REDUCED FS FujiFilm GFX50R NEW PRICE $3200.00

I purchased this camera brand new from B&H.. It is in the same condition brand new with zero (0) actuations. The camera was never removed from the box, all its contents are the box as provided by the manufacturer. The price included PP fees and shipping to lower 48 states only. No overseas...
  5. R

FS. Schneider/phase One 40-80mm ZOOM lens near mint $2750.00

I have a Schneider 40-80 mm zoom lens not a blue ring lens for sale. Price including shipping is 2750.00. It has no scratches or defects of any kind. Purchase new from DT for over $6000.00. Please make best offer. Please PM me.
  6. R

FS IQ3100 MINT condition full package 360 exposure $11500.00 OBO

I have a near new Iq3100 for sale, has 360 exposure, purchased new. Classic warranty, expired. First owner. Complete package. Mamiya mount. Will provide pictures on request. Item located in Phoenix. Converse for transaction details. Sale $11500.00 or OBO. R---
  7. R

2011 MacBook Pro ?????

I opened my 15 inch MB pro and put in some new Thermal paste under the heat sink. Apparently I broke a connector on the logic board while putting it back. Now I have free ribbon cable inside. The connector is not broken but needs to be MICRO soldered back on the logic board. Worst case new logic...
  8. R

FS . SCHNEIDER/PHASE ONE 75-150mm BR LNIB $4500

I am selling my Schneider 75-150mm BR . I purchase this a little over one year back. It is still in the box as provided by MFG. I did not have the opportunity to use the lens. I did remove to see and put it back. I will be posting pictures in the next few days. Price includes S&H to lower 48...
  9. R

WTB . SHIMODA large core unit.

I am looking to buy a SHIMODA large core unit. If any body is aware of it being sold in a store any where in the country, please provide me with a link. I checked all the regular sources online none of them have stock. Thanks, RS
  10. R

XCD 80mm shipping.

Several people have received the 80/1.9 lens, the initial report - it is a heavy and supershap lens. You can read the prem repot here. 80/1.9 has arrived! Any news of the other lenses.. R----
  11. R

XCD with NIKON Flash?

I have a NIKON SB 400 flash, It is not one of the recommended flashes by Hasselblad. Is it safe to use, has anybody tried this combination. Will it work? OR damage the XCD. Any comment is welcome. R---
  12. R

HELP- Need advice on a NIKON FX body.

I an trying to do some food photography. I would like to use a 105mm Nikon AiS MACRO lens.( which I already have). I am looking suggestions for a FX DSLR body, low MPX. My budget is low, couple of hundred dollars. Several generation back is OK. This is not a wanted AD. I am looking for different...
  13. R

FS 45mm lens for HASSELBLAD XCD camera. $1600.00

I have a kit camera lens from the XCD lens kit which is my least used lens. It comes with the box etc as provide by the MFG. No visible blemishes seen. my sale price including PP and shipping to lower 48 states is $1600.00 I will post pictures in a few days. If any one is interested please...
  14. R

Fs: Lee sw150 filter kit for schneider kreuznach 28mm ls

LEE SW150 FILTER KIT FOR SCHNEIDER KREUZNACH 28MM LS This filter kit was purchased several years back. The KIT is complete as provided by MFG. The filter was used only once. I could not notice any marks or dings on the whole kit. I do not have the lens any longer and hence the filter is for...
  15. R

Fs . Alpa db adapter plates

I have for sale two ALPA adapter plates with complete set of shims, part of the shims are in the box and rest mounted on the adapter plates. One for Phase One DB and the other for Hasselblad V backs. Model # MA645A/ . FOR MAMIYA 645 and # MA645A/HAA FOR HASSELBLAD V...
  16. R

FS . Hasselblad HC 300/4.5 lens near mint for $2300.00 in BOX

FS, Hasselblad HC 300/4.5 in MINT- condition, complete in box as provided by the MFG. Lens located in AZ, will ship only to lower 48 states. Price includes PP fees and shipping, insurance is etc. Will post images in a few days. PM for details: R-----
  17. R

ICU for XF and two lenses

I looking for suitable ICU to carry the following gear. 1. XF body with prism. 2. P1 back 3. 40-80 mm lens. 4. 75-150mm lens 5. few batteries and SW 150 filter If any of you are using a similar set up please help me with a particular model of ICU. THX R-----
  18. R

Which BR LENS 120/4 OR 150/3.5 for XF/3100

I am planning to get one of these lenses BR 120/4 OR BR 150/3.5 for my XF/3100 system. I will be using it mainly for landscape. My requirements are corner to corner sharpness and a excellent performer on the IQ3100 back. All suggestions and recommendations are welcome. thank you in advance...
  19. R

Firecrest filters on Phase one 40-80

I am looking for 105mm circular filters for the above lens. How good are these FIRECREST filters compared to Heliopan and B&W? Some of them 5.5mm and 10.5mm in thickness. Will I have vignetting problems at the wide angle end? If you can get me an answer and any other suggestions, I will...
  20. R

Screwed up firmware update on X1D -HELP

I tried to update the firm ware to 1.17.- When the screen went blank I thought the it was done and I removed the battery. On reinstalling the battery I am now getting "system level error 1000". The camera is in operable now. If any body knows how to reset the camera please help. Thx R----