The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Leica M to Fuji X

Just got an X-E1 and the Fuji M to X adapter. I really like shooting with lenses in FF equivalent of 28 to 50. I don't know squat about Leica lenses, other than that most of them are priced waaaayyyyy beyond my paygrade :D What would you all recommend as a first, reasonably priced option for an...
  2. A

The Free Ride (such as it was) has ended

Adorama is now charging Sales Tax. Not so w/ BH, yet. Here's a copy from my sales cart for the x100s i had in it Cart Summary Cart Subtotal: $1299.00 Shipping & Handling: Free Taxes: $115.29 GRAND TOTAL: $1414.29
  3. A

Fuji XPro1 camera body and 18-55 kit lens + assorted gear

Price: Withdrawn
  4. A

LR 4.4RC

allegedly with Xtrans support Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 Beta - Adobe Labs
  5. A

FT/FS: Zeiss ZF.2 100/2 MP

Price: $1,500.00 Payment method: PM negotiation Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: PM negotiated Ex+ condition. Hood and caps. Got it from KEH in EX+ condition. No marks that I can see anywhere. Glass is pristine. Barely used. Looking for a straight-up...
  6. A

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 35/2 for Nikon

$800.00 Ex+ to LN- condition. Box, packaging, caps, hood, and papers. Quoted Price is firm and includes USPS Priority Mail including insurance and PP fees. 24 hour inspection to ensure you that lens is as advertised. If you decide it is not, return to me on your dime in same condition as sent...
  7. A

M-Mount adapter?

Anybody using the Fuji OEM M-mount adapter on their X-Pro1? If so, what d'ya think of its utility/value?
  8. A

xpro1 w/ F-mount Zeiss

any of you all using the Rayqual adapter to fit ZF.1 or ZF.2 lenses to their Xpro1?
  9. A

FS: Oly VF-2 Silver LNIB; Voigtlander Nikon F mu4/3 adapter

VF-2 SOLD; Voigtlander for $115. Both are LNIB, the VF-2 comes with everything in the box and I got it from Adorama 4-5 weeks ago. Voigtlander purchased about the same time from Adorama also and it carried their "D" for demo rating; comes with front and rear caps. Buyer pays shipping and...
  10. A

Nikon Lens sale

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1055889/0#10035441 Posting the link keeps me from having to re-enter everything here. If this is against the rules, Mods, delete it. tony
  11. A

Video'g LEO's in Public

Thought this info might be of interest to you all http://www.citmedialaw.org/blog/2011/victory-recording-public