The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

Grab bag of goodies $55

See photo. Everything in the photo for $55 shipped to US. The camera will say lens error as it starts, but it always works perfectly. There's a domke strap, a Leica white case, another strap or two, some lens cleaning stuff and sensor cleaning, I don't think I used the sensor/lens cleaning fluid...
  2. L

SOLD: Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 Lens

Re: Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 Lens email sent ;)
  3. L

SOLD: Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 Lens

Selling my 17-55mm 2.8 lens, made in Japan. Bought second hand a few years ago. First owner said his backpack dropped into a creek for a few seconds but that the lens was not submerged at all. I bought it and had it checked by Nikon and it was checked, cleaned and aligned. I’ve likely used it...
  4. L

WTB: Panasonic GF-1 or GF-2 w/lens

Looking to do some video with a GF-1 or GF-2. User condition is okay. :thumbup: Please send a PM or email. Thanks, Lisa
  5. L

Sold: Luigi Straps Black & Tan and Case more **$150

Sold One lot for $150 takes all shipped to US. Two straps, one black, one tan. One Case measures approx. 4.5 X 2.5 X 1.5 Used condition. Has little leather memory pouch as well. The camera case is not actually an accessory, it is on its own dedicated strap. One WhiBal four card set...used...
  6. L

Back on the Market: FS Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax

This has been sold. usathyan, send my your email and I will send you some pics.
  7. L

Canon 24-70 F/2.8L $785 (no hood, scuff on Front element)

$785, it was in the title, I didn't see it at first either.
  8. L

Back for sale...shutter may be a few more clicks, not many though 50 or less I'm sure. Lens and body plate not included. Asking $1030 for quick sale.
  9. L

FS: Nikon 10.5 Fisheye 2.8G Lens

Price drop to $485
  10. L

Dropping this to $500.
  11. L

Serial number 301548, used but not abused condition. Super sharp!!! Comes with box and soft case. Asking $525 shipped to US.
  12. L

FS: Nikon 200mm f/4 Micro lens, missing hood $1250

Price drop to $1180...don't know current value, this seems low.
  13. L

The lens is awesome, the case it is housed in has a scratch about 6 inches long, no straps on case either and no hood. $1250 OBO
  14. L

Re: FS: Nikon 200mm f/4 Micro lens, missing hood $1180
  15. L

FS: Nikon 200mm f/4 Micro lens, missing hood $1180 I will post photos of this pristine lens in a few minutes. Asking $1180 shipped to US. Missing the hood though, not sure where it went. I have the case, no box. Lisa
  16. L

FS: Nikon TC-14EII $250 import

I have a great condition and sharp Nikon TC-14EII $250 import, little use, can't even tell. $250 for quick sale to US. Will list a like new Nikon 200mm Micro lens shortly, trying to figure out price and get the courage to sell. Lisa
  17. L

Re: Withdrawn: Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax Now that I have both, one needs to go, so this is back for sale.....testing concluded that I like the on the fly video feature and the little bit smaller form factor.
  18. L

Re: FS: Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax Withdrawn for now. I have a D7000 coming and I'm curious to test the two against each other.
  19. L

Re: FS: Nikon D300HR HighRes conversion by Maxmax Lens and body plate seen in photos not included.