The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

fs: Hasselblad 35-90mm f/4-5.6 HCD Aspherical Zoom Lens

Hi. I'll go to his place and photograph it as long as you're seriously interested in it?
  2. S

fs: Hasselblad 35-90mm f/4-5.6 HCD Aspherical Zoom Lens

My old friend has one of these for sale. Hasselblad 35-90mm f/4-5.6 HCD Aspherical Zoom Lens He is not an internet guy or any such thing. I've had a few deals here in the past. Mostly leica m9, 50mm asph, 35mm summarit etc..... I've never dealt with medium format myself. This lens is...
  3. S

fs: A7s with 35mm Zeiss fe 2.8 and or Nokton 50mm 1.5 asph

I have an A7s I acquired at a local private auction. We've had all our Sony Stores go into closure here so I assume this is where this particular one came from, not that it matters, I guess. All I have is what you see in the pictures posted. The A7s, The zeiss 35mm with the hood and cap, the...
  4. S

SOLD/TRADED Sony RX1 trade for rx100 USA and CANADA

sold/traded with a fellow member here. Thanks!
  5. S

SOLD/TRADED Sony RX1 trade for rx100 USA and CANADA

This is the new sony DSC-RX1 FULL FRAME Zeiss 35mm 2.0 I am selling. Used over the course of 2 weeks with an official Sony screen guard. (will be left on of course) Sony Cybershot Screen Protector | LCD Protective Cover | PCK-LM15 | Sony USA No marks or scratches at all. Like new when put back...
  6. S

Fuji 18-55mm F2.8-4 OIS Fujinon lens pulled from kit

It is a flawless copy of the 18-55mm Fujinon OIS f2.8-4 lens. It is pulled from a 1 week old kit. Mounted and tested once for sharpness and accuracy. No issues. Beautiful pictures and rendering. $600 with fees and all shipped to you. (although paypal gift is appreciated) Chase quickpay if...
  7. S

Nikon 1 j1 camera with 10-30mm lens

drop to $429 all inclusive. Paypal "gift" is preferred. But not required if you can't do it. I will ship within USA for a USA buyer for faster delivery.
  8. S

Nikon 1 j1 camera with 10-30mm lens

Nikon 1 j1 camera with the 10-30mm lens. Really nice looking little camera. lnib. Only opened to make sure all contents are in there. A gift from an old relative. I have my x100. Haven't even loaded/charged the battery. Maybe find 1 finger print if you really try :) Red in colour. Nikon 1...
  9. S

fs: Fuji X-pro1 lnib

$1799 and we SPLIT Paypal fees. Includes shipping in CONUS or CANADA
  10. S

here's another drop... $1799 shipped (plus any PP fees you need to cover. PP gift is fine)
  11. S

another price dip $1825. + pp fees. Shipped to your door. USA or Canada. No PP fees if you can find way to pay me without fees. (PP gift, CASH, EMT, face to face meet, etc.. )
  12. S

price adjustment: $1860 shipped to your door. (+ any paypal fees )
  13. S

Re: fs: Fuji X-pro1 bnib Thanks very much! Good to know! That means I can ship it from here. I still prefer to ship from within USA when I need to go there anyways, since it's cheaper and faster. But good to know when I don't need to cross boarder.
  14. S

Thanks terr... :)
  15. S

Thanks Terry. Sorry about that. I basically got buyers remorse and don't want to just dump it back to my local shop. And I don't mind keeping my credit card points ( offsets the $20 loss basically )
  16. S

Re: fs: Fuji X-pro1 bnib You are right. It is duty free for cameras and lenses. However, I don't think it's tax free. So if I shipped it from Canada and declared the full value ( which I'd like to do since I'd ship this insured considering what it is ) there would still be the local state...
  17. S

Box opened to make sure contents are there. However, camera has never been taken out of it's plastic packaging. So it is like new in box. I am in Canada, but if I sell to a USA member, I can ship it from WITHIN USA, so duties and taxes will not be an issue for you. It would be shipped from...
  18. S

wtb: Fuji X100

found. please close. thanks!
  19. S

wtb: Fuji X100

looking for an x100 willing to offer $700. Can discuss price if some extras are included rough condition is fine as long as optics and mechanical operation is flawless i have a usa and a canadian address either is fine for shipping i can pay thorugh paypal, emt or bank of america transfer...
  20. S

fs: sony nex-7 new in box

dropping down to $1550 with shipping included. Transfer $$ to my Bank of America for usa sale. EMT TD Canada trust for Canadian sale Paypal gift also okay. Add 3% for regular paypal.