The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Arjuna

FS: Leica M8.2 - $850

FS: Leica M8.2 - $850 I bought this camera here from a GetDPI member in January, 2013. From what I can tell from the filenames, and unique file ID, it seems that it had taken a little over 21K images when I got it, and is now at a little over 24K, i.e. I have taken almost 3,000 pictures with...
  2. Arjuna

FS: Sigma DP3 - $400

FS: Sigma DP3 - $400 This is a lovely camera: small, solid, quiet, with a great lens/sensor combination. The foveon sensor produces files that have a unique and lovely look. I bought the camera new, in March, 2015. I have always carried it in a case. I have taken about 500 shots with it -...
  3. Arjuna

FS: Sony RX1 - $1200

FS: Sony RX1 - $1200 This is a lovely camera: small, solid, quiet, with a great lens/sensor combination. The controls work well, and I think that the Fotodiox grip improves the handling considerably. I bought this camera used, about two years ago - no box. There were a couple of marks on the...
  4. Arjuna

FS: 80 mm f2.8 CFE

Zeiss for Hasselblad 80 mm f2.8 Planar CFE lens in excellent condition, with front and rear caps, hood, and original box and manual. US$750, PayPal is fine (I will absorb the charges), shipping at actual cost is extra. Pictures are posted under my photo.net account...
  5. Arjuna

FS: Hasselblad 503CW

Hasselblad 503CW body, in very good condition, with waist level finder, front and rear caps, and an A12 film back. US$700, PayPal is fine (I will absorb the charges), shipping at actual cost is extra. Pictures are posted under my photo.net account...
  6. Arjuna

G1 or E620?

My apologies for a slightly long-winded post/question. I am considering buying one or the other of these cameras, and would appreciate comments and suggestions. I have been shooting film for years, Leica and some Hasselblad recently, and have had a couple of little digital point and shoots...
  7. Arjuna

FS: Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter for SWC

Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter for SWC - I believe that the model number is 41050 - this is the newer version. Excellent condition, with case. US $150, plus the actual cost of shipping. PayPal is fine. Pictures can be seen at http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=898547.
  8. Arjuna

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M : $2,000

Hasselblad SWC/M in excellent condition, with Pentax lens cap and generic lens hood, body cap, and A12 film back with matching insert. US $2,000, plus actual cost of shipping. PayPal is fine. Pictures at http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=898543.
  9. Arjuna

FS: Hasselblad 203 FE

Hasselblad 203 FE body, chrome, with box, manual, front and rear caps. Very good condition; everything works well. Pictures are here. US $ 2,400 plus shipping; PayPal is fine.