The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Positive feedback for halvas

Sold two lenses and a perfect transaction. Great communication and fast payment.
  2. P

Fujinon GF 110mm f2 R LM WR -- LNIB

Lens is in perfect condition and comes with everything as new. Only reason I am selling is to downsize. $2300 includes shipping, buyer pays PayPal fees for transfer funds. 110 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  3. P

Fujinon GF 50mm f3.5 R LM WR -- mint

Lens is in mint condition and comes with all the items when shipped new. $450.00 which includes shipping (US) and PayPal fees. 50mm by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  4. P

Conciergerie

The Conciergerie, Paris, taken New Year's Eve day. GFX50S GF32-64, f22 at 240sec. Conciegerie by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr Turned out to be my last image of 2019.
  5. P

RRS L-Bracket for Fuji GFX50s Mint

Mint condition, this is the latest design for easy access to the battery (see screw on bottom). $100 net to me and I will pay USPS Priority shipping in US. _DSF2243 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr _DSF2245 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr
  6. P

FS: Nikon D800e, 85 f1.8g, 50 f1.8g

FS: Nikon D800e with only 511 actuations. Like new. Purchased from local dealer (USA) last year, serial no. 3002800. I have all the original box and material. Like new condition. Also included: RRS L-bracket for camera Nikon Remote Cord MC-30 2 Transcend 8gb 133x CF cards 2...
  7. P

FS: Domke Bag Sale - F2, F6, F3x all Black

Selling three slightly used Domke bags, all three are black and in excellent condition (used about six months or less). Price includes PayPal and USPS Priority mail in USA, overseas add $15. 1. Domke F2 Ballistic Nylon Bag -- $90.00 2. Domke F6 Little Bit Smaller -- $60.00 3. Domke F3x...
  8. P

FS: Nikon 24-70 Zoom and 4 Prime Lenses

Nikon 24-70mm Zoom and 4 Prime Lenes Nikkor 24-70mm AF-S f2.8 G ED IF Aspherical zoom lens. I am the original owner and the lens is about a year old. I would rate it at Mint condition. I have everything that came with the lens new. Serial Number is US387270. Asking $1425, net to me...
  9. P

Lens advise for Paris and France

I thought I would ask this in the Nikon section, because that is what I have. This fall I will be travelling to France for almost four weeks, 8 days in Paris, and the rest moving around from town to town. I don’t have a scheduled trip planned, so I will have time for all the photography I...
  10. P

FS: 39mm B+W filters

I have some B+W 39E filters for sale. Neutral Density No 102 4x Red No 091 8x Red 090 5x All are in very good condition. Asking $10 each plus shipping and PayPal.
  11. P

FS: Leitax Mounts - Leica R Lens to Nikon

I have some Leitax adapter mounts to using Leica R lenses on Nikon camera. These are for the standard Nikon-F bayonet and for Leica-R lenses with six holes. Asking $40 each, but to pay PayPal and shipping. Thanks, Patrick
  12. P

FS: Six Million Dollar Home New

For Sale is a new Black Crumpler Six Million Dollar Home (Bag). I just got this bag off of eBay and it is too small for me. These are very good bagx. I guess I need a bigger home. Here is a link to the Crumpler bag at B&H...
  13. P

FS: Two Domke Bags

I have two used Domke bags for sale. Domke F6 blue bag - used with the divider $35 Domke 803 black Satchel - used with divider $45 Both are used but in very good condition. Shipping should be $8 for US using Priority Mail. I can take PayPal. Thanks for looking.
  14. P

FS: Leica R Lenses and adapters

FS: Leica R Lenses and adapters for Nikon and Cannon Leica 28mm Elmarit-R f2.8 ROM lens. This is the latest design with the built-in hood. The lens is in excellent condition and works perfectly, both caps included. No signs of wear, dust, oil, or fungus. Serial No 3701089. Asking $1,325...
  15. P

FS: Leica E39 UV/IR

Sold: Leica M8 camera, which includes everything when purchased new 15 months ago. I also have an extra battery and 1.25 eye magnifier to go with the camera, box, papers, charger, and strap. There are no issues with this camera, it has worked flawlessly and is in perfect condition. Asking...
  16. P

FS: 50mm Summilux ASPH, 6-bite

I am selling a mint condition black Leica Summilux-M f1.4 50mm ASPH 6-bite coding. The lens is boxed, with papers, both caps, leather case, and a Leica E46 UV/IR filter. You will be very happy with this lens. Asking $2,650 for everything. PayPal add 2%, or I will accept check or MO. I...
  17. P

Eight Months with my M-8

Early this year I started to come out of the darkroom, so to speak. After years of large format photography, 5x7 and 8x10 cameras, and making platinum/palladium prints, I purchased a M-8 and started down a very long road of learning the very first steps of this whole digital workflow. Added to...
  18. P

New Gitzo 1780 Ball Head? ? ?

I was thinking of adding a Gitzo 1780 ball head to a Gitzo 1541 tripod. Has anybody has any experience with this new head? It has a high load rating for its overall weight. I plan to use it with a M8 camera and the longest lens I have is a 90mm Summarit. The older ball heads just didn’t have...
  19. P

FS: 90 Summarit LNIB

I am selling my 90mm Summarit lens. It is in like new condition and comes boxed, leather case, and all the paperwork. It is barely used and that is why I am selling. Serial Number 4046348. Asking $1,200 and will take PayPal, but buyer pays fees, and of course shipping. Please email and I...