The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Mamiya 7II with 80mm lens $1700 Shipped and Paypaled!

I am selling this for a friend. I have run a few rolls through it and everything is working as it should. I have the black body with a body cap and the box with inserts. The lens comes with a rear cap and front cap, but no box. There is a little wear on the advance lever, but not much else...
  2. B

Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH LTM Chrome Japan Only!

I really want to buy MikeL's 35mm Summilux before he sends it over to ebay. So, I'm hoping someone might want to buy this lens. In 1999 or 2000, Leica made a special LTM edition of the Pre-ASPH Summilux for Japan only. There were supposedly 500 of them made, but they're not numbered. My lens...
  3. B

FS: Leica 50mm Summarit f2.5 with Hood

I really want to buy Ashwin's 35mm Summarit, so I'm offering my 50mm Summarit for sale. I have the lens, box, manual, filter thread ring thingie, and the optional Leica hood. All items are in excellent condition and the glass is perfect. I would rate it 8.5-9/10. $1100 shipped and paypaled...
  4. B

WTT: Wide Angle Tri Elmar for Noctilux

This is a long shot, I know, but here goes... I have a Wide Angle Tri-Elmar in excellent condition, with the frankenfinder, box, papers, hood and a Milich filter with UV/IR glass in it. I am looking for a built-in hood Noctilux. This lens is simply amazing, look up Roger's review of it, or...
  5. B

SOLD: Nikon D3s low shutter count, near mint, boxed

I am selling this for my neighbor. The camera has seen very little use, it looks 98% new. Shutter count is 2228. I have the box, manuals and everything that came with it. The camera is boxed up and ready to ship. This is CONUS only. Shipping and Paypal are on me. $4300 or best offer. I...
  6. B

Plaubel Makina W67, Rolleiflex, Leica 50mm Summarit, DR Summicron, Fujica

Alright. I need to pay for a CT scan that isn’t covered by my insurance. So, here are a few items for sale.. Click on the pictures to get to my Flickr stream, where there are many more pictures of these cameras and lenses. Rolleiflex 2.8GX I never imagined I would be selling this one, but… I...
  7. B

FS: Plaubel Makina W67

Up for sale is my Plaubel Makina W67. After using this camera for the last year I have come to the conclusion that I prefer the 80mm lens of my Plaubel 670 to this cameras 55mm. I have put at least one roll of film a week through it for the last year, and everything is working perfectly. The...
  8. B

Plaubel Makina W67 for Leica glass

Up for trade is my Plaubel Makina W67. After using this camera for the last year I have come to the conclusion that I prefer the 80mm lens of my Plaubel 670 to this cameras 55mm. I have put at least one roll of film through it for the last year, and everything is working perfectly. The meter is...
  9. B

WTT: Zeiss 21mm with Finder for Leica glass

I just got an M9, and my 21mm does not get along with it, plus I have a WATE so I'm covered for wides. The lens is in excellent condition. It has been used, but I would rate it an easy 8.5/10. The finder is in even better condition. These things are just beautiful, it is *almost* on par with...
  10. B

FS: Leica Summarit 50mm 2.5

I got this lens in a trade a couple of months ago, and I've just not warmed up to it. I seem to grab the Summilux every time I need a 50... This one is in EX++ condition. I have the lens, rear cap, metal screw-in hood and the box. I'll throw in a 39mm Leica brand UV/IR filter with it. $1275...
  11. B

WTT: Plaubel Makina W67 for Hasselblad system

This is a long shot, but here goes... I posted this on RFF also, I have a long history there under the same name. I also have 13 years on ebay as 'misterbob.' I have had this Plaubel W67 for a few months(bought from Ryan, EnochRoot) and I think I'm ready to move back into the Hasselblad system...
  12. B

Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 L USM Lens with B+W Filter

Here is a like new Canon 24-70mm L series lens. I tested it on a 5D over the weekend and it is working perfectly. The autofocus is lightning fast and very quiet. This lens belonged to a friend of mine who has given up digital. I sold her 5D on Monday that she bought with this lens. There were...
  13. B

Plaubel Makina 670 Frame Spacing?

I just processed a roll out of my new Plaubel Makina 670 and the frame spacing is uneven. The spacing seems to be random, sometimes 1/4" and sometimes 3/8" . I know this is supposed to be an indicator of a future repair, but how soon? Any ideas? Bob
  14. B

Leica M5 or M3 $625 each.

I just stumbled onto another Plaubel Makina and I need to raise some money quick, so I'm selling these cheap! I have plenty of history on RFF under 'bob338,' and a few positives in the feedback thread here. All prices include shipping in the USA and paypal fees. Please consider these final...
  15. B

Leica M8, M5, Kameraleder Case, IXMOO, Combi Bag, MR-4 Meters!

I just committed to buying an M9, so a few things need to go… Please check this Flickr stream for full-sized pictures... http://www.flickr.com/photos/8265570@N04/sets/72157627226692209/ I only have a couple of transactions on this forum, but I have plenty of references if you need them and my...
  16. B

WTB: Mamiya 43mm for 7ii

I'm looking for a 43mm lens for the Mamiya 7ii. Please email with details if you have one for sale. Thanks! Bob
  17. B

FS: Leica M4 in parts with extras! Hasselblad backs and Prism Finder!

I don't have any selling history here but I am quite active on RFF under the same username. Hasselblad PM5 Prism finder. This is a 45 degree viewfinder and un-reverses the image so you see it correctly. This one is in excellent condition, but again I would call it Near Mint if this was an ebay...
  18. B

WTB: Leica Tri Elmar 16-18-21 WATE

I am looking for a WATE with the universal viewfinder. Please PM if you are interested in selling. Bob ps-- I am new here but have a long history on ebay as 'misterbob' and on RFF as 'bob338'