The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

NEC (AUS) 2690WUXi SpectraView Monitor

I have a NEC 2690WUXi SpectraView Monitor for Sale here in Sydney. It is in excellent condition and comes with the hood,manuals,cables and original box. Also included the SpectraView calibration software. NEC MultiSync LCD2690WUXi review - Monitor - Trusted Reviews I'm asking $600 (Paid...
  2. R

Fuji X-E2 problem

I just picked up a brand new Fuji X-E2 body with a 23/1.4 + 56/1.2 and the 55-200 zoom. What a great little camera and those lenses! WOW. My only problem is that the camera doesn't always switches on.:wtf: I only have one battery at the moment,so I can't check wether it could be a battery...
  3. R

For Sale:Really Right Stuff MPR-CL II

SOLD: A never used Really Right Stuff RRS MPR-CL II http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=MPR-CL-II&eq=MPR-CL-II-002 $100 USD + $15 USD for P+H Pay Pal is fine. [email protected]
  4. R

SOLD:ART PANORAMA 170 Grandagon MC 6.8/90 + filterkit

SOLD:Art Panorama 170 with Rodenstock Grandagon MC 6.8/90 mm lens for sale: Cokin filter system and Graduals G1,G2,B1,B2. Sunset 2, Circular Polarizer, Red P and Grey ND 4x The body is in good shape,the the viewfinder has a few little nicks. The ground glass has also a few little nicks. The...
  5. R

Art Panorama 170 with Rodenstock Grandagon MC 6.8/90 mm lens for sale

Art Panorama 170 with Rodenstock Grandagon MC 6.8/90 mm lens for sale: Cokin filter system and Graduals G1,G2,B1,B2. Sunset 2, Circular Polarizer, Red P and Grey ND 4x Lens is mint. Asking $900 USD http://www.mediajoy.com/en/camera_review/art_panorama170/2.html [email protected]
  6. R

FS: NEC 2690WUXi Spectraview 26 inch Monitor with hood etc in Excellent condition

FS: NEC 2690WUXi Spectraview 26 inch Monitor with hood etc in Excellent condition with original packaging and accessories. 1920x1200 60 HZ, the Spectraview I software is also included. No colorimeter meter. This item is in Sydney,looking for a buyer in Australia. Paid $3200 for it, asking $750...
  7. R

F/S Photo Clam PC-54NS Ball Head LNIB RRP $447.99 at B&H

I have a : Photo Clam PC-54NS Ball Head LNIB RRP $447.99 at B&H for sale. Immaculate condition. $295.00 PayPal and that Includes P+H. Photo Clam PC-54NS Ball Head PCBH-PC54NS B&H Photo Video Product Highlights 154.3 lb Load Capacity Arca-Style Quick Release Separate Pan Base and...
  8. R

FS:Nikon PC-E Micro Nikkor 45 f/2.8D LNIB

For sale: A Nikon PC-E Micro Nikkor 45 f/2.8D LNIB. Purchased from Robert White in the UK. It has a blank Nikon Worldwide warranty card from Nikon Europe. All accessories are included, box ,manuals etc. SN: 201808 This lens is in immaculate condition. Please contact me for more details and...
  9. R

What is the sharpest lens for Nikon

I'm after the sharpest lens for my D3x. Ideally a slight wide angle. I've heard that the Voigtlander Ultron 2.0, 40mm SL II is very sharp and the 20 mm / F3,5 Color Skopar SL II as well. I believe the 28 nikkor ais is also very sharp. Any idea's here? I'm photographing rugs and need as much...
  10. R

nikon-patents-for-17mm-f4-tilt-and-shift

Finally: Nikon patents for 17mm f/4 tilt and shift, 10mm f/4, 16-30mm f/4.5-5.6 and 28mm f/1.4 lenses | Nikon Rumors And please update the 24PC-E at the same time.
  11. R

PC-Nikkor 35 mm F/2.8 Nikon LNIB

I'm selling a PC-Nikkor 35 mm F/2.8 Nikon LNIB Latest Version! on eBay. This lens could be great with the D800 etc. Here is the link:eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d Contact me in case you need more info.
  12. R

For Sale : RRS L plate for Nikon D3 series

SOLD I have a mint RRS L bracket for sale: It's the BD3-L: L-Plate for all Nikon D3-series cameras $125 AUD + P&H. I accept Pay Pal Willem Rethmeier [email protected] Sydney
  13. R

PhotoClam tripod Multiflex Head

SOLD I have a PhotoClam tripod Multiflex Head for sale. It is in mint condition including papers,pouch and box. This is the latest version. It also has a spare large knob. Asking $950 USD + P&H I accept PayPal. review: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/magic-box.shtml Any...
  14. R

P-65+ issues with extreme wides

I've heard trough the grapefine,that some shooters are having not so good results in the corners with their Phase P65+ and extreme wides. Anything wide than 47mm and from Schneider and Rodenstock. Any comments from current users? Could it be that the pixel pitch of the P65+ is doing the damage?
  15. R

Nikon ED lenses for sale

Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED mint LNIB $1450 USD + $50 USD for P+H + PayPal Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/2.8 VR IF- ED mint LNIB $1500 USD + $75 USD for P+H + PayPal Nikon AF-S 80-400 VR f/4.5-5.6D mint no box $1000 USD + $75 USD for P+H + PayPal All lenses are supplied with protection filters...
  16. R

FS: Induro C313 Carbon 8X C-Series 3-Section Carbon Fiber tripod

For Sale: An Induro C313 Carbon 8X C-Series 3-Section Carbon Fiber tripod as new.Comes with all the accessories and carry bag. $400 USD + P+H to your destination http://www.indurogear.com/products_details_C313.html#4
  17. R

FS: B+W Pola filters NIB Kaeseman Circ MRC

I have 3 B+W MRC Pola Circular Kaeseman Filters for sale 58 + 67 +72 Slim All NIB: BIN prices: $125 USD incl P+H for the 72 Slim $75 for the 58 $100 for the 67
  18. R

SOLD:: Zeiss ZF lenses LNIB

I'm planning on selling my never or used once Zeiss ZF lenses. The ZF 35/2 + ZF 85/1.4 and the famous ZF 100/2. Any questions,please ask. All the lenses are either never used and are all like NIB with all the paperwork. Asking: ZF 35/2 $850 USD ZF 85/1.4 $1100 USD ZF 100/2 $1800 USD email...
  19. R

Hi-Tech Pro Filter holder kit 4 inch + filters +adapter rings

I have a very extensive Hi-Tech Pro Filter holder kit 4 inch + filters + pro lens shade+adapter rings for sale. Lots of grads,ND filters etc. Great for the landscape shooters. Any interest please email or PM me. Regards, Willem [email protected]
  20. R

Save $

How to save yourself almost $1400 USD,by purchasing the Multiflex from Photoclam,instead of the overpriced Cube from ArcaSwiss.:wtf: I haven't received it yet from Korea,however I can't see much difference. It cost me $1014 USD shipped to my door in Sydney...