The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Hello, I saw your post on a stuck cap and decided to weigh in on a similar problem I'm having...

Hello, I saw your post on a stuck cap and decided to weigh in on a similar problem I'm having. The lens shade on my 80mm HC lens gets stuck and won't come off unless I pry it with a butter knife. This has caused some scratches on the shade and probably on the lens itself but sometimes it has to...
  2. E

FS: Hasselblad H-series battery grips, chargers and more!

I'd like to buy two of the rechargeable batteries. How do you want payment? Ed
  3. E

FS: Hasselblad H-series battery grips, chargers and more!

Hello, I'm interested in two of the batteries. Which ones do you have left? Thanks Ed
  4. E

FS: Phase One H10 digital back for Hasselblad V

Hi Fabee, I can't do $800 right now because I'm actually in the middle of buying a digital back for my H2 system. I do have an older Hasselblad V I'd like to equip with a digital back and this would be just fine. If you could sell it for $500 I would be able to buy it. Don't worry if you cannot...
  5. E

Hi Fabee, did you sell the back yet? How much are you asking? Ed
  6. E

FS: Mamiya M18 digital back

Hi, I know I'm late on this but what type of back is this? Do you have an image of it? Cheers
  7. E

I guess there is no interest!
  8. E

Sure there's interest! Do you have any pictures of the back? Ed
  9. E

Phase One P25 or P25+

I don't know if this has been covered here before. My apologies if I'm late to the party but I'm trying to find out if there are real working diferences between the Phase One P25 and the P25+ backs. I am looking for an addition to my Hasselblad H2 film camera that can cover basically or almost...
  10. E

WTB H2 battery charger

Hello good people of getdpi! Does anyone know if I can use any other type of charger for my Hasselblad H2? I lost my original on a recent trip and need something in a hurry for this weekend. Thanks a bunch! Ed
  11. E

FS: Phase One V grip like new

Thanks Carl!
  12. E

FS: Phase One V grip like new

Hi Guy, does this grip work with any Mamiya 645 or does it have to be the new ones of DF versions? Thanks Ed
  13. E

Checking actuations on H1. Or H2 systems

Thanks guys. I haven't checked here in a few days. Ed
  14. E

Checking actuations on H1. Or H2 systems

Hello all, does anyone know how to check for actuations on the H1 or 2 bodies and lens? Is it only achieved by connecting a digital back or can it be done in camera settings? Thanks
  15. E

The Kodak SLR Thread

I've owned the Kodak 14n for years and although I agree with some of the posts here regarding some terrible purple and orange colors or spots I have to say that under the right conditions this camera will create some really amazing results. I'm on my iPad so I can't post anything but as soon as...
  16. E

WTB P25 or Leaf back for Hasselblad 500

Hello, I'm in the market for a used digital back for my Hasselblad 500 cm. I'm looking for at least 18-22 maybe higher mp if the price is right. Not looking for the biggest and best just something to connect to my old friend. Thanks Ed
  17. E

FS: Hasselblad CFV 16

Hi Paul, I'm interested in the back for my 500. Can you provide some images of the back? Also what do you mean $4300 net to me? Do you mean firm or there another meaning I'm missing! What camera model do you use it with and what cables do you need to make it work? Thanks Ed
  18. E

Funny, but Can This Be Real?

Wayne Fox is dead on. It happens on other photo forums a lot! Many give their views an advice without ever even holding the camera system in their hands. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a friend with sooo much money that he buys expensive cameras both video and still and then asks me to...
  19. E

"Grey" Hasselblad for sale

Hi Dustbak, I actually called the company in Canada and they confirmed it was a Hasselblad and grey was the color. After talking a bit I also found out it was the body only and not anything else. It seemed like a good price until he said that to me. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Ed
  20. E

Hello, I was wondering if you had received the camera and digital back yet and if you had time...

Hello, I was wondering if you had received the camera and digital back yet and if you had time to evaluate it. I'm looking to buy the same outfit from the same company and would love to hear how it performs and especially how the files come out. How big one could print from the 22 megapixel back...