The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Do Hasselblad HC lenses have firmware updates

I believe that a non-orange dot 300mm HC lens will perform AF on a x2d IF the lens firmware is 19.1and not 19.03 Use update on Hasselblad WEBSITE https://www.hasselblad.com/my-hasselblad/downloads/#84
  2. F

Hasselblad Phocus Mobile for remote X1D Shutter release?

It looks like the X2D is going to require mechanical bracket for attaching a cable release any ideas?
  3. F

77mm Xume magnetic filter rings

Even swap with each paing ipping sounds good. USPS is my shipping choice too. See ypu in early August.
  4. F

Sounds like you are having fun in Hawaii. I will be here in the SF Area all summer so llet mr know when you return.
  5. F

Good news from B & H is that the Xume magnetic filter Products have not been discontinued and the ETA is mid-summer. I'm still interested in working a trade for my two 67mm filter rinds for your two 77mm filter rings. If you want to only sell me a complete set 77mm consisting of one lens ring...
  6. F

I SPENT SOME TIME WITH GOGGLE Looking for XUME Magnetic rings. Amazon lists both 67mm and 72mm lens adapters currently in stoc for around $30 each.k ,-B & H and Adorama are both out of stock on these items. The Xume website shows 77mm lens adapters in stock on a close-out sale for $16.80. The...
  7. F

I have two 67mm Xume filter holders that I will swap for two 77mm Xume filter holders. Based upon the essentially zero stock from the usual distributors. ik suspect that the product has been discontinued. Manafoto is the current owner of Xume and they are running a special existing stock on...
  8. F

Ar you looking for both filter and lens adapter rings for the 67 and 72 sizes? I might have a couple filter rings but no lens adapter rings. I will let you know.Adorama and B & H are both back ordered on e Xume Products.
  9. F

WTB Manfrotto Xume 67mm and or 72mm Magnetic Filter holder Kit

Does each set consist of two filter adapter rings and one lens adapter ring?
  10. F

Will you sell me 4 77mm filter rings?
  11. F

I need 77mm filter rings p sorry but I don't have ant 67 or 77. I need around 4 rings
  12. F

I need some 77mm Xume magnetic filter rings
  13. F

WTB Hasselblad CF Adapter

I need a Hasselblad CF Adapter that will permit me to use CF Lenses from my V System on my H System.
  14. F

I need a couple 77mm filter mount rings.
  15. F

SOLD: $4000! Hasselblad 35-75mm Zoom Lens

Have you sold your 135mm yet? Do you have the 1.7X and where are you located? Thanks Phil Lindsay
  16. F

Super Tele lenses for digital medium format recommendation

In support of the M645 film format Mamiya made a 500mm f/4.5 APO telelens that is quite useful wide open but it is a brute. It is a white lens along with its 300mm f/2.8 APO and 200mm f/2.8 APO cousins. Good manual focus lenses that sometimes are reasonably priced.
  17. F

GFX 100 questions

There is a rumor of a 50S size body with 100 MP chip and image stabilization so I suspect that some current GFX1000 owners are just anticipating the drop in resale value.
  18. F

Techart TCX-01 EOS Adapter for X1D

I recall that there was word on the Hasselblad Forum that Techart had issued new firmware for use with the X1D-2.
  19. F

New GFX Firmware

Did you find any loose wires when you disassembled your adapter? My Techart adapter still works after upgrading my GFX100 firmware to Ver 2 so i am reluctant to upgrade the Techart firmware to regain use with the GFX50S. Has anyone updated firmware on the Techart?
  20. F

Are any of the hasselblad H lenses “bad”? Or hc 35mm review?

All of the Hasselblad HC Lenses are produced by Fuji so how could they be bad? More seriously, I recall that the 50mm -II and the 150mm - n are among the second version lenses they are supposed to be stellar optically according to Ming. For X1D Users those later HC Lenses produced around 2015(?)...