The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

For Sale: Hasselblad Sonnar 250 Super Achromat with V to X adapter

Selling Hasselblad CF Sonnar 250 Super Achromat with adaptor to use V lenses on X cameras. This lens on film. and on 50mp and 100mp cameras creates unique and exceptional images. For more information and/or images, please use direct email: [email protected] Price is $2100 net to me shipped in...
  2. J

FS: Hasselblad 503 CW, V lenses, Flexbody, 907x50c

This was my "forever" system.....however, cresting 80 has crated some new challenges. Eyesight is good but not good enough. And after late carpel tunnel work, hand use is good, but not good enough. All gear is in excellent condition. I may post images if there is interest. Attached is small...
  3. J

Sold XCD 38V ...WTB XCD 55VXCD 55V

More comfortable at 55..... Sold XCD 38...looking to purchase XCD 55V Thanks John
  4. J

WTB Hasselblad 40mm F/4 Distagon CF T* FLE Lens

Looking for excellent Hasselblad 40mm F/4 Distagon CF T* FLE Lens....might consider IF version...have excellent Hasselblad 250mm Superachromat to sell or trade... John
  5. J

Cambo Actus DB and HR 40, HR 90, Atlas backpack

Selling all in as new condition...limited use: $8700 US Cambo Actus DB set up for Hasselblad CVF 50c...with Fine Focus adjustment (necessary for critical focus) HR 40 and HR 90 lenses in Actus mounts, Copal 0 Atlas Athlete backpack Back story: I assembled this kit recently to make landscapes...
  6. J

Hasselblad X1DII and XCD 80/1.9 for sale

For Sale: Hasselblad X1DII, excellent condition, functions as new, no scratches, dings, or marks....LCD clear...charger and extra battery, includes RRS bottom plate.... Hasselblad XCD 80/1.9, as new, 1283 images, boxed... Price: $7200 net to me More images available.....
  7. J

Reduced price..Leica M Thambar 90/2.2 for sale

I sold my M 10 Monochrome...and used this lens with adaptor on X1D....successfully. Possible new options for Leica M and autofocus with improved electronic shutter on X2D. Results are unique when you use the soft focus options and the center filter. When shooting images at 5.6 and above...
  8. J

WTB HR W 40 with Copal 0

Looking to purchase.....or might consider alternative...for Cambo Actus DB with CFV 50cII...and will be interested in any observations or experience with this lens...thanks....John Rodenstock 40 HR-W 4.0
  9. J

Hasselblad XCD 135 with 1.7TC

I am not using this lens, concentrating work with the CFV 50cII on the Cambo Actus DB with HR 90 lens. It is as new, 2700 images, boxed and complete. Will send pictures (email) and answer questions. Difficult to part with this lens as it is, as are all the XCD lenses are, exceptional...
  10. J

For Sale: Cambo Titanium Actus

Selling Titanium Actus, as new, with standard bellows, camera mounts for Leica M and Nikon F/G.....lense mounts for M 39. Nikon F/G, Copal 0....and enlarger lenses, SK 135/4.5 and Rodenstock 80/4. For more information on the "little miracle" read introduction by Steve Hendrix...
  11. J

Hasselblad XCD 30 lens for sale

Lens is complete as sold new...box, caps, hood, leather pouch...excellent condition....$2850....price is net to me, but I will cover shipping for USA...let me know if questions. I would prefer to go a little wider, so would be interested in trade for XCD 21. Images available on request. John
  12. J

Leica silver M 10 R.... LNIB

For Sale: Silver Leica M 10 R, essentially open box. complete as sold new, a catch and release......pictures on request...including Leica Thumb grip and new leather case...price is $6600 net to me with free shipping in US. I do not have any trade needs at this moment, unless perhaps Leica...
  13. J

Leica S 180/3.5 lens for sale, or trade

Leica S 180/3.5 lens Sold my Leica S 007 camera (see feedback FM)...now selling Leica S 180/3.5 lens in excellent condition ...bought used from Popflash...has new AF motor...complete with both caps, hood, interior box, ... limited use.. .request images if interested...price is net to me plus...
  14. J

Leica S 120/2.5 CS lens for sale, or trade

Leica S 120/2.5 CS le Sold my Leica S 007 camera (see feedback FM)...now selling Leica S 120/2.5 CS lens...bought new less than a year ago...came with new AF motor...complete with both caps, hood, both boxes, invoice...very limited use...never left the studio..request images if...
  15. J

Epson 7880 printer with new Cone P2 Carbon inks

I am going to sell my working Epson 7880 printer with new Cone P2 Carbon inks. There is the possibility of assistance in transporting in New England. The printer functions as new. Previously, the pump assembly was replaced professionally in Boston, and all systems checked. It has had limited...
  16. J

For Sale: X1D and three XCD lenses

For sale: Hasselblad X1D, silver, 3 batteries, limited use, excellent condition...with as new XCD 21/4 (340 shutter count)...all in Hasselblad hard case...$5300 net to me plus shipping... After X1D sells: XCD 80/1.9 as new, in box, (741 shutter count)...$4200 net to me plus shipping.. XCD...
  17. J

Hasselblad H5D 60 and HC 100/2.2

Selling H5D 60 CCD sensor camera complete with Hasselblad case and many extras including WLF, four batteries and bound manual, 8652 shots....Hasselblad HC 100/2.2 lens with 2020 shots...boxed... Both in excellent condition...pictures available on request...$7000 plus fees and shipping...
  18. J

FS: Rollei SL 66 System

When I recently decided to get back to some film photography, I made a well intentioned hasty inexperienced purchase....a one owner original Rollei SL 66 system from Robert K. Byers...https://www.marinarts.org/event/robert-k-byers-a-lifetime-of-photography/. This is more camera than I want or...
  19. J

Cambo Actus for Nikon F and Leica M cameras

For Sale: Cambo Actus "mini" complete with standard bellows, in as new condition....with Rodenstock 100/4 HR Digaron S lens in Copal 0, and Hasselblad CF 80/2.8 lens...also 7inch HD monitor (very useful)....all in protected rugged Ona Prince Street bag.... To go from Nikon to Leica, and visa...
  20. J

Nikon D 850 and Nikon 105/1.4

Selling as new, complete Nikon D 850 camera and Nikon 105/1.4 lens....500 images...never left the house...all boxes and everything as new, USA...with XQD card and Sony card reader...$5000... Looking for Leica M 10, preferably silver, as trade possibility... Prefer to sell camera and lens...