The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. docdave37

SOLD. ForSale: Fuji X100 VI plus extras

Item has been sold.
  2. docdave37

SOLD. ForSale: Fuji X100 VI plus extras

I am selling my new Fujix100 vi which I purchased from BH on February 20th. I also bought additional extras for the camera including: additional official Fuji battery. This camera sale comes with 2 batteries. watson external charger for the fuji batteries. The camera does not ship with a...
  3. docdave37

FS: SONY A7RV

Item has been sold.
  4. docdave37

FS: SONY A7RV

Purchased in Jan. 2023 from BH PHOTO. Still under warranty. 2200 shutter clicks, mostly electronic shutter. Superb condition with all boxes and papers and accessories. I am asking $3000 plus I will toss-in a brand new/unused THINK TANK RETROSPECTIVE 7L camera bag in Pinestone color. Contact me...
  5. docdave37

FS: CANON RF 24-105 4.0 lens.

Sold. thank you. dave
  6. docdave37

FS: CANON RF 24-105 4.0 lens.

I I bought this lens as part of a camera kit with the CANON R5 camera. I purchased it on 2/12 from BC CAMERA in LasVegas, NV. It was the only way to get the camera. The lens is unused and in pristine condition. No Flaws, no issues, nothing. I want $850 and I will pay PayPal fees and UPS ground...
  7. docdave37

FS: Ultimate Leica camera and lens kit at a very exceptional price!

I am selling the following as a kit. You will not find better quality, better condition, or a better price on these superb Leica offerings: Leica SL2. Purchased from B&H photo on 1/29/2020. The manufacturing date is 1/10/2020. Flawless condition with no issues at all. A little over 800 shutter...
  8. docdave37

FS: LEICA 24-90 lens. Flawless Condition. Great price.

One more bump, then I give up. cheers! dave
  9. docdave37

One reduction to $3800. Great Great Price! Amazing lens. Check the MTF charts. Recently produced. Not old stock. DAVE [email protected]
  10. docdave37

Didn't come through for some reason. Write me if you need extra shots. dave
  11. docdave37

Another pic of lens and boxes. Came up in triplicate for some reason. sorry. [email protected]
  12. docdave37

I am selling my Leica 24-90 lens. It is virtually new and unused. I bought it from POPFLASH PHOTO in California on 9/28/2020. It has all the original boxes, lens bag, and documents. Flawless condition. Pristine. It is from one of the latest production batches and has none of the glitches from...
  13. docdave37

FS: Leica and Sigma L-mount lenses. LOWER BARGAIN PRICE.

One bump...then I give up! happy holidays. dave [email protected]
  14. docdave37

One more enticement. I will add a sony/zeiss 55 1.8 lens to this offer. Excellent condition. No scratches or flaws with all boxes and paperwork. all three lenses for $4300. Very nice deal. write me at [email protected] happy thanksgiving to all. Stay safe and sound! dave winiewicz
  15. docdave37

I will make a one-time price reduction to $4300. This leica lens is a newly produced lens. It is not one of the older, early production lenses that started 5 years ago. this is fresh and in excellent condition. Image quality is outstanding. dave [email protected]
  16. docdave37

I am selling these items as a group: Leica 24-90 zoom lens. Probably the finest zoom lens ever produced. Flawless image quality at all apertures. Lens is almost new. Purchased from POPFLASH PHOTO on 9/28/2020. It has all the papers, boxes, hood, and bag. No issues. sigma 45 2.8 lens for...
  17. docdave37

Very much appreciate the kind support. Thank you, Dennis. dave

Very much appreciate the kind support. Thank you, Dennis. dave
  18. docdave37

FS: Leica 24-90 lens. Superb image quality. Flawless condition. Pristine.

I am selling my Leica 24-90 lens. It is virtually new and unused. I bought it from POPFLASH PHOTO in California on 9/28/2020. It has all the original boxes, lens bag, and documents. Flawless condition. Pristine. I doubt if there is a better zoom out there. It really does have the quality of...
  19. docdave37

FS: Hasselblad x1d ii...311 shutter actuations

Camera has been sold. thank you.