The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Hassy X1D2 and Pentax 645Z Have the same sensor?

Just curious to see if they are made from the same Company? ( SONY ? ) Thanks I know they have the same size Mpx
  2. R

Question on Leica S007 Vs S3

I had the S007 and was thinking of getting the S3. I have reviewed the differences and the only Major difference is the Resolution. Higher Mpx. The side by side of both cameras almost look Identical Can anyone add light to this subject. TY I shoot mainly Portraits and Family Group shots. I am...
  3. R

A Good Zoom Lens for Nikon D700

I currently have the Nikon 28-105mm f3.5-4.5D which came with the D700 as a Package deal. This lens received some good reviews. I am curious to see if there another one in this range or close to it thats NOT heavy and Expensive. I will be using it for my portraits and Family group shots...
  4. R

Can you explain what software is used to get this image

I happen to like the way this looks for portraits. Not sure if its HDR or ? Any suggestions on how to get something like this? Thank you
  5. R

645Z Shutter Release Button Taking 2 shots instead of one

I cant seem to figure out why the Shutter release is taking 2 shots when I only need one. Thank you
  6. R

Which Zoom Lens for D810

I want a zoom that I can use wide to portrait size. Would you recommend the Nikon 24-120 F4 VR? If not what can you recommend. Skin tones are important to me and overall IQ I shoot F5.6-8 Never Wide open. TY I shoot with strobes
  7. R

S3 Vs S007 Question

Just speculating on the S3 to see if there is a Big difference in IQ. TY
  8. R

GOT IT: Question on 50Sll Focal Point not seen on my camera when Focusing and Other symbol GOT IT

I just got the camera and I have looked at a lot of You tubes to see what I am doing wrong. I set the AF point to the middle. When I press the shutter or the rear AF button I dont see the green square box . Also, I see a yellow LOCK with the camera symbol on the right side of the LCD. Dont know...
  9. R

Contax 645 35mm Lens on GFX 50S ll

Is there an adaptor for the Contax 645 to GFX 50S ll ? has anyone tried Contax 645 lenses on the GFX 50S? Thanks
  10. R

FS: Pentax 645Z Body and 2 Lenses Near Mint on All: SOLD

I am selling my Near MINT Pentax 645Z body, 2 Batteries( 1 Like new and 1 New) Charger, and strap. Low actuations ( 17252) Used only Indoors for Portraits. SOLD The Image Quality is Amazing on this camera and Lenses. Pentax 645X body 2000., Batteries(2) ,1 New and 1 Like New Charger and strap...
  11. R

WTB: Fuji GFX 50S ll 9+ JUST BOUGHT ONE

Looking to Buy GFX 50S ll in 9 + Condition. Thanks
  12. R

Leica S-C adaptor NEW in a Box: REDUCED: SOLD

SOLD: Leica S-C adaptor NEW in a Box. Asking: 520. FREE Shipping: SOLD This adaptor works great with Contax 645 Lenses on the Leica S bodies. Paypal accepted
  13. R

Looking for Tutorial or Video to Learn how to use the Phase One XF and IQ 2 60 DB

I have a friend who just purchased one and needs to find a easier or better way to learn the Camera and the DB. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks
  14. R

FS: Leica S-C Adaptor (NEW) REDUCED: SOLD

SOLD: [MINT] Contax Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f/3.5 AF Lens for 645. Asking 500.00 REDUCED : SOLD Caps and Lens shade . FREE Shipping Leica S-C adaptor NEW in a Box Asking: 500.00. FREE Shipping REDUCED Again
  15. R

Pentax 645 Z Portrait

I took this with my Z and Pentax FA 45-85 Zoom lens. I cant say enough good things about the Pentax 645 Z and their lenses.
  16. R

Pentax 645Z Portrait

I have had many MF systems as you all know. BUT, I must say I love the Pentax 645Z for what it offers to my taste.
  17. R

SOLD FS: Leica S007 Body and Leica S 70mm 2.5 Lens As NEW: SOLD

I have posted this lens and Body on the forum and Decided I wanted to keep them. I know I have too much equipment and Have to Downsize so they are up for Sale again. The Body is Near Mint and comes with Battery, Charger and Cable and Orig. Box. Asking 3400. FREE Shipping REDUCED 3200...
  18. R

FS: Contax 645 35mm/3.5 AF Lens Near Mint and Leica S-C Adaptor : SOLD

[MINT] Contax Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f/3.5 AF Lens for 645. Asking 570.00 SOLD Caps and Lens shade. REDUCED . FREE Shipping This Contax lens with the Leica S-C adaptor works great on the Leica S bodies with Beautiful rendering See the Review below on this lens: Review...
  19. R

Feedback for jshubin.

I must say that this member is awesome. I just purchased his Phase one IQ2-60 Back. Like New and low actuations. Thanks and will buy again from him. Dennis
  20. R

SOLD FS: Phase One XF Body( low actuations) Hap-1 , Phase One IQ2 60 Digital Back and 2 Lenses Near Mint on all.

I decided to sell my Phase one . The XF body is Near Mint and with Hap-1. Asking 2700. Body Comes with 5 Batteries and 2 Chargers. Comes with Sensor cover, Hahnel Dual Charger. Phase One Camera Strap Phase one IQ2-60 Mint Condition. Actuations ONLY ( 11, 390) . This is...