The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. segedi

WTB 49mm UV, VPL

Thanks! That's a decent price. Unless yours would be cheaper 😉. Will give this ad a week and then decide.
  2. segedi

WTB 49mm UV, VPL

Looking for UV and circular polarizing filters in 49mm. Shipping to Ohio.
  3. segedi

WTB: 19mm UV or clear filter

Looking for a tiny, hard to find 19mm filter to fit the MS Optical Super Triplet Perar 35mm
  4. segedi

Fujifilm X100V

With the wide or tele conversion lenses, technically you have 3 focal lengths. I had the X100F and sold it a year ago anticipating the V. Since picked up a used Sony RX100 VI and as much as I like the size, versatile zoom range and images, really don't like the experience. Considering the...
  5. segedi

FS: /FT: 35mm / Medium Format Sell-off (Nikon/Pentax/Bronica/Arax)

Only the Nikon remains, all others sold
  6. segedi

Pentax and Bronica kits are sold. Arax price drop to $420 and now includes shipping.
  7. segedi

Taos Pueblo, New Mexico B&W

Great capture. Very nice tones.
  8. segedi

Lots of film-goodness here! Only trade item I'm interested in is a 35mm M-mount (Leica) lens or 21mm. Like a Voigtlander 35/2.5 or 21/4. Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8 lens - sold Nikkor S.C.50mm f/1.4 lens - sold --------- AF Special (lens and camera) - US$40 / CA$50 I paid $40 for the lens. It’s...
  9. segedi

Don’t like Fuji’s XF lenses...

The 35mm f/1.4 is a keeper. Tiny when compared to SLR. Not the fastest or quietest to focus, like the f/2, but I like it! The 56mm is hit or miss. The thing is hard to focus sometimes, keeps hunting depending on light/contrast. A 50mm Leica Summilux is a dream to focus on the X-T1. Fuji did a...
  10. segedi

Fun with Fuji X100F

Hi Quentin, I'm not seeing any photos on your post. Am I missing something?
  11. segedi

Manual Focusing

The camera body tells the lens to focus, it's a bit fly by wire. I believe the default is the way you want, but you can change the direction via the menu settings. With focus peaking, and setting a button to magnify the view, manual focus with legacy lenses is very easy too. For the legacy and...
  12. segedi

Thambar lens announcement.

Nope, not missing anything... Maybe, Leica's Lomographic moment!
  13. segedi

FS/FT: Mamiya 200mm f/2.8 APO lens for 645

Sold! I sold off my Mamiya kit before this lens arrived, so I have to sell this. It can be used on Nikon/Canon/Sony/Fuji etc. with a Mamiya 645 adapter as well. Fairly compact size for a 200mm Medium Format lens. Lens Body: 7, see photos for paint loss Lens Glass: 9+ I can't see any defects...
  14. segedi

What camera/lens/s combo for travel.

Just got back from a trip and took the X-T2 and 35/1.4. The lens wasn't wide enough for some things, so the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge filled in for the wide angles. Overall, the combo was adequate, but... I wish I had a 23mm instead. Wanted to pick up the X100F before leaving, but thankfully (for...
  15. segedi

FS/FT: Phase One IQ140 Digital Back, SK 80mm LS Lens, and DF Camera kit

Hmm.. looks like the images aren't showing up. See them here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4VBWnntixCqRURjek03NGlpbWs
  16. segedi

Me and Fuji San...

rayyan, If you want to throw that 23/1.4 at me, I wouldn't mind :) If I had one focal length it would be this one. I have the X-T2, 10-24 I do like it, but would trade this for a 16mm! The 35/1.4 seems to focus fater on the X-T2 then it did the X-T1, but I would trade it for the f2 just for...
  17. segedi

FS/FT: Phase One IQ140 Digital Back, SK 80mm LS Lens, and DF Camera kit

Very nice kit for sale or trade! Need funds for a trip... Bought this less than a year ago and put on about 450 shots since. Here's the original ad: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/57591-fs-phase-one-iq140-schneider-80mm-ls-lens-df-body.html Price: US$7,400 / CA$9,600 Payment...
  18. segedi

Fujifilm Medium Format is finally getting true

You meant XL200 didn't you? :) I do think that Hasselblad, after their ugly marriage to Sony, has produced a beautiful camera. Won't likely buy either though (unless someone wants to trade for my DF/80LS/IQ140). And I'm happy with the X-T2!