The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

Broncolor Verso A2 RFS +Power Dock battery

Hello, I have had my Verso A2 RFS for several years and used it mostly in the studio alongside my other Bron lights. I have the Power Dock which can be at attached to the back and it makes it a battery strobe, although very heavy. Because I have not used and didn't charge the battery for...
  2. Y

Radio transmitters for 1/1000

Recently I happened to need to shoot outside at 1/1000 of second to overpower the sun. I founded out that my Chinese radio triggers cannot reliably sync at a speed higher than 1/200 or 1/250 of second. What radio transmitters would you recommend for the fastest sync time? I use some old...
  3. Y

WTB Rollei rf 80mm lens

Looking for a nice amd clean copy of: Rollei 80mm f/2.8 Planar HFT Lens for 35 RF , ltm Yevgeny
  4. Y

FS Sinar -M system Europe

For sale: Sinar-M M-shuter+ AF Module+Prism finder+botom grip+ side grip+charger/AC +Zeiss AF 80mm +Zeiss AF 40 mm +Zeiss AF 120 mm +Zeiss AF 180mm + Sinar 75LV with the M adapter + two extension tubes. $15,000 for all $8000 without the eMotion 75lv Yevgeny
  5. Y

Leica m8 for UV

Dear all, I asked this question on LUF and was directed here. I was advised not to make anything with the sensor and I was recommended to try Yupiter and Summarit 1.5. lenses and some filters. I own the UV/IR filter set and understand how to use them. Here is my original LUF post: I was...
  6. Y

WTB Aptus 75 for Contax

My friend is interested in a Contax mount Leaf Aptus 75 in new or mint condition. Thank you. Yevgeny