The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Sony A7rIV 1st version

Used lightly still in new condition. Comes with original box and packaging, battery, power cord, charger, Cable Protector Unused, Shoulder Strap, Accessory Shoe Cap, Eyepiece Cup The last photo I took shows the shutter count at 920 $2400 obo
  2. W

SOLD: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS AF E-Mount Lens

In excellent near new condition. Glass is perfect. Comes with original tripod collar, lens hood, soft case, box, and papers. 750$
  3. W

SOLD:Leica Visoflex Typ 020

This is sold
  4. W

SOLD: Boundary Supply Errant Backpack

Brand new, never used. 140$ shipped CONUS
  5. W

SOLD:Leica Visoflex Typ 020

In Mint condition. Comes with case, slipcover, manuals and original box. 375 obo Shipping to CONUS only
  6. W

FS::Leica M240 Box and packaging, extra battery, 2 cases, Olympus VF-2 EVF

price drop to $2700. Last try before I accept an ebay offer in hand.
  7. W

Buying a used Leica M6 - any issues to be aware of?

Leica M6's are selling at a premium - about 3 times their value some years ago. It's hard to gauge future prices but for just a little more you can get an M240 which is a great camera. I just sold my M6 earlier this week for 2100$. I paid 800$ for it in 2009. Prices seem to be cyclic for...
  8. W

FS::Leica M240 Box and packaging, extra battery, 2 cases, Olympus VF-2 EVF

In like new condition. Comes with everything originally the box came with right down to the cable ties, including cables, strap, flash shoe protector, manuals pouches etc. Includes the following extras: Extra battery Luigi case with screen cover Leica camera protector with box Olympus VF-2...
  9. W

FS Leica R APO extender 2x ROM

An esteemed member has verbally committed to the converter so on hold for now.
  10. W

Leica CL value in 2020

Thanks for all the input, I've decided to hold out for a used one and skip on the 18mm lens - more reading told me it's too substandard for a lens to have "just in case". Will acquire the 23mm but use my 35 M Lux with it to start with. No hurry, mostly stuck at home in the pandemic. :)
  11. W

FS Leica R APO extender 2x ROM

Sold most of my R lenses a few years ago and realized I still have this In remarkable shape for its age. Excellent (9+) condition with slightest of body wear. Glass is Mint. Comes with original Leica leather case. 495$ shipped or best offer. Please add 3% for paypal.
  12. W

Leica CL value in 2020

Thanks for your input Godfrey. Yes, the 18mm is mainly for being pocketable in situations where I don't feel like carrying a bag and the camera is just there to click non serious stuff. My main focal length would be 50 ( 35mm lens ). I also like 35mm so would likely pick up the 23mm as a...
  13. W

Leica CL value in 2020

Thanks for the input Roger. That makes sense. I'm debating between getting the new kit and a used one. The 18mm makes a really nice small pocketable package so is attractive from that point of view. I would go for the Q/Q2 if I was even a 35mm person, but my favorite focal length is 50mm. So...
  14. W

Leica CL value in 2020

The Leica CL bundle is $2995 with an 18mm lens today. This is actually less than the price of the camera alone! I was wondering if this is now a good value for the CL and good time to jump in and get one. There is the potential for a CL2 announcement of course which would impact it. But at this...
  15. W

Wotancraft Ryker Brown/Brown Leather

In great shape. Bought new and used lightly. Inside is a dark wine color that is really beautiful. Comes with the original inserts. More details on the bag at Wotancraft: https://www.wotancraft.tw/product/ryker-S-black-leather 270$ or best offer
  16. W

Fun with Nikon Images

A few from a recent trip. Nikon D800e with 50 1.8, 85 1.8
  17. W

Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR with BW MRC and case

Lens and pouch sold BW 95mm MRC filter still available with original box. 90$
  18. W

Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR with BW MRC and case

This is the new model that just came out 2015 winter. And I Just got the lens in 2015 winter from B&H and used it for one trip. Still in New condition. It's an amazing lens but it's not a focal length I normally use and only needed it for this one trip. Comes with original Box and accessories...