The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A bit of Recent NYC

dave.gt

Thanks Dave. Just beginning to get my mojo back after a COVID absence.
Ouch, sorry to hear that reason for an absence, but very glad you are back on track!!!:):):)

I bet the trip to NYC was very good for you and recharged your “batteries”. Stay well!

algrove

Going to NYC inspires me to no end. It makes my small hometown feel un-photographic. I must search for a local project.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This is such a great series. I live here, so recognize almost every spot and have photographed most of them. Your images have a deep connection to the people and surroundings.
Thank you for the posts,
Matt

algrove

This is such a great series. I live here, so recognize almost every spot and have photographed most of them. Your images have a deep connection to the people and surroundings.
Thank you for the posts,
Matt
Matt
That comment makes me feel warm inside as I realize these images have some real meaning to others too. It was nice to have you comment in a specific way instead of simply a "Like". Thanks. Lou

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Very much like the last with the snow on the lamp. I was in NYC hoping for real snow like that.
Alas, it’s been a long time. That was almost exactly 6 years ago. Not that there hasn't been *any* snow since, but it's been a lot rarer.