The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

After Effects CS5.5 Warp Stabilization

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Uwe: that looks truly excellent. What is the processing time in CS5 for that kind of footage (I am assuming 720p?)?

ftbt

Certainly a nice feature and worth the price of the up-grade just for it. I took a quick look at it, and my only comment is that the CMOS / rolling shutter controls appeared to be a bit less sophisticated than either Lock and Load or Mercali. Some direct comparisons are in order. Maybe when I have more time.

dick

Uwe: that looks truly excellent. What is the processing time in CS5 for that kind of footage (I am assuming 720p?)?
I have got it to do the processing - about 10* for 1080p on a mac book pro. (but it does not work).

I will try to set up my eSATA raid (3gbit/s) as a scratch disc and see if it helps.

According to Adobe TV, £10k machine will keep up 1:1.