The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone have experience with the X-S10?

Elliot

I have seen positive reviews as well as the criticisms of having a PASM dial and not being weather-sealed. Operationally it looks like a very attractively-designed setup, and the price point is really good.

It would be great to hear if someone on this board has experience with it.

Photon42

If you have five other Fuji cameras, you may have a moment of surprise each time you pick this thing up. I have two Fujis (conventional non-PSAM), but also eg the Nikon Z7. I can deal with both setups, no problem. Seems like a clever little camera, maybe a little more with video in mind. Just guessing, as it has IBIS and this full articulated rear LCD screen. And then - big deal - only one card slot. Just like my Z7. I could deal with that as well. If I would look for a camera for stills photography, I'd probably rather take a used XT3/XT20/30 or maybe an XE3/4.