The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

M

mjr

Cool shot Will!

IJdok, Amsterdam NL ...
Bart, I don't know much about Amsterdam but transited through the airport a couple of weeks back and it looked an amazing city from the air, your post reminded me of the building lower left in this shot but it's obviously not the same building. Glorious light that evening so had to grab a quick pic of the view.

Last edited by a moderator:

pegelli

Nice photo's of 't Scheepvaarthuis Bart, I've always found it a difficult building to shoot but your wide angle compositions work very well, especially the one with the statues in the window.

Some of the decorations already caught my eye in 2011

Sony A700 + Minolta 85/1.4 RS G

Knorp

Nice photo's of 't Scheepvaarthuis Bart, I've always found it a difficult building to shoot but your wide angle compositions work very well, especially the one with the statues in the window.

Some of the decorations already caught my eye in 2011

Sony A700 + Minolta 85/1.4 RS G
Hi Pieter, it is indeed difficult to capture due to the limited space. I used the 7-14/4 zoom with the EM1's internal shift function to make the most of it.

Krgds.