The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Become a founding member of the ELEMENTS Magazine

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
After months of preparation and planning we would like to invite you to join us on this new adventure in landscape photography. We have just begun the sign-up process for the ELEMENTS Magazine and are releasing a limited number of FOUNDING MEMBER SUBSCRIPTIONS with a special, one-time introductory price of $US79 per year ($6.58 per issue). Once the subscriptions have been taken, we will return to our regular price of US$99 per year.

In addition to this one-time special offer, you will receive updates about our design process, a sneak-peek into upcoming articles and features, and much more.

Starting March 1, 2021, you will receive the first issue of ELEMENTS, the digital magazine dedicated to elegant landscape photography, containing insightful editorials and set in fluid, clean design. ELEMENTS is carefully curated by the same team that brings you the Medium Format Magazine.

Our team’s objective is to convey an experience allowing you to stand alongside a photographer in the field as they see and craft the image. This learning experience is at the core of ELEMENTS Magazine and we cordially invite you to join us on this adventure.

https://www.elementsphotomag.com

Screenshot 2020-12-25 at 9.23.48 PM.jpg

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Olaf

Seems I am bit a late to still become a founding member?? I just visited the webpage and there is no way to sign up. If possible I very much would like to do so...

Best from Switzerland - Stephan
Stephan Husen - Fine Art Photography
Hello Stephan,

You should be able to sign up today. Please scroll down and click on the "Annual Subscription" black button. Thank you for your interest.

Warm Regards,

Olaf

KC_2020

I joined the forum too late to be a founding subscriber but just looking at the first issue I'm glad to have subscribed today.

Congratulations on the inaugural publication !

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
I joined the forum too late to be a founding subscriber but just looking at the first issue I'm glad to have subscribed today.

Congratulations on the inaugural publication !
Thank you so much for your support and kind feedback.