The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo WRS 1600 For Sale

cnabbott

I'm selling my Cambo WRS 1600 as I have gone to The Actus DB.

List Price

WRS 1600 $3,599.00
Phase/Mamiya WRS Rear Plate $455.00
Cambo Compendium for WRS $655.00
Extended Rail Set for Compendium $71.00
WRS-145 Tripod Mounting Block $195.00
Hotshoe Mounting Adapter $105.00
Accessory Shoe Holder $105.00

Asking Price: $4,200.00 (includes PayPal and Shipping CONUS)

Everything purchased new from Capture Integration. I have the box for the WRS 1600.

Images are the actual items for sale.

Attachments

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Do you mind me asking why you're selling? The 1600 looks like a good piece.
Thanks!
The WRS is a great technical camera and I can attest to Curtis as a very reputable person to deal with, heck nice guy overall. I probably know why he’s selling and it’s the extra flexibility of the Actus DB (which I sold him :thumbs:) , but if you want a great true technical camera then this is it from a reputable seller.

The Actus is great but a bellows camera isn’t ideal in all conditions and so a true solid technical camera has its place.

GLWS.

cnabbott

Graham:

thanks for the kind words. You are rift. I selling the 1600 because I am now shooting with the Actus DB. I love the 1600. It is an exceptional piece of work butty shooting style favors the Actus DB.

Curtiss

kdphotography

Jack Flesher! This is the technical camera you want---and from a known seller, GetDPI member and fellow Pig. :thumbup:

You rarely see the WRS 1600 in the Buy/Sell forums----it's still a new Cambo design recently released.

Ken