The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo WRS acessories; Hasselblad H Adapter, Wiewfinder WRS-1080 + mask for 24 / 23mm and 35mm

Pemihan

Cambo SLW-89 Hasselblad H Adapter Plate.
Few signs of use at the mounting points as expected.
$190 / €160 plus shipping.

Cambo WRS-1080 Viewfinder
Just returned from Cambo and is completely like new. Just opened the sealed plastic bag to photograph it.
If you don't have a back with live view this is really great for composing your shot.
This has been discontinued, so pretty hard to find.
Comes with box.
SOLD

Cambo WDS-924 Viewfinder Mask for use with the Schneider 24mm XL & Digaron 23HR. Also have one for 35XL.
The Mask fits to the WDS-580 and WRS-1080 viewfinders and indicates the normal frame as well as shifted positions.
SOLD

Cambo WDS-935 Viewfinder Mask for use with the Schneider 35XL.
The Mask fits to the WDS-580 and WRS-1080 viewfinders and indicates the normal frame as well as shifted positions.
SOLD

I'm located in the EU in Denmark, local pickups are welcome. I can ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority with very fair prices as I have a FedEx business account. Usually transit is about two to three days anywhere in the world unless you live way out in the sticks which could take a few more days.

Thanks
Peter

Attachments

Last edited: