The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Done. Thank you

rollsman44

BUMP: I happen to like them both as far as IQ goes. Just trying to get some others who use these 2. I have the X1D2 and H5D-40 . I had the S007 only for a short time and was not able to try the S007 and the S Leica 70mm lens to compare them to the Hasselblad cameras. Thank you

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I haven’t used it, but If that Hassy sensor is CCD, it probably has the best skin tones of anything ever. This a combination of technology and software. (Some Leaf backs were crazy good, too.)

The S series (I’ve had them all) are very good at skin, but I’d put the 007 as the weakest. Very good, mind you! But S(007)<S3<S(006)

Disclaimer: I don’t shoot portraits.

Last edited:

rollsman44

I haven’t used it, but If that Hassy sensor is CCD, it probably has the best skin tones of anything ever. This a combination of technology and software.

The S series (I’ve had them all) are very good at skin, but I’d put the 007 as the weakest. Very good, mind you! But S(007)<S3<S(006)

Disclaimer: I don’t shoot portrait