The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Filtersystem for MF

Smoothjazz

I am a user of the Nisi filter system- using both the 100mm and 150mm sizes. The polarizer that Nisi makes is low profile, and relatively easy to attach or remove. The smaller 100mm size has a maximum adapter of 82mm, which works for most of my Phase lenses. Otherwise, the 150mm size comes into play- for example,my 28mm Rodenstock lens with CF is 95mm- good to have graduated filters for landscape work with this wide angle lens.

GMB

As mentioned, it is for the S007. I am now leaning towards the Haida 100 mm filters. I ordered the Lee Push on to make it work on the S 24 and S 30-90. The Wine Country system looks great but (a) is very expensive and, more importantly, (b) would not solve my proble with these two lenses. I might also get the Haida M10 filter holder, except that it seems they don't offer a 72 adapter ring.

vieri

As mentioned, it is for the S007. I am now leaning towards the Haida 100 mm filters. I ordered the Lee Push on to make it work on the S 24 and S 30-90. The Wine Country system looks great but (a) is very expensive and, more importantly, (b) would not solve my proble with these two lenses. I might also get the Haida M10 filter holder, except that it seems they don't offer a 72 adapter ring.
It seems to me that the Wine Country offers 95mm rings for their 100mm system - which should solve the 24mm lens problem :) Hope this helps, best regards

Vieri

GMB

Viert. LEE also offered a 95 mm adapter ring and the holder was still in the field of view. BTW, I now ordered the LEE push on holder. It it works, and I assume it does, I will get the Haida filters for that.