The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: APO Digitar 60XL in Cambo T/S Mount $5250 +/-

diggles

Adding my name to the list of forum members looking to pick up a 60XL in excellent shape. 12/2019 is the most recent listing on the forum for this lens/mount combo. It went for $5,250 and included the Cambo WTS-860 T/S mount. A 60XL Helvetar just sold on the forum for $5250 as well.

If you have a WTS-860 T/S in excellent shape you would like to sell for around $5,250 please let me know.

I'm also interested in the Cambo WDS-562 standard mount or even an unmounted one that can be retrofitted. Priced to reflect the differences in mounts of course.

Thanks!
Warren

Last edited:

JeffK

Had a chance to buy one back in 2019. Arca Swiss mount. $6k CDN. (about $5k USD). Didn't know enough at the time. Went the route of ALPA with a 70 HR. Still happy making good images.

diggles

Bump!

If you have the lens I'm looking for and are interested in selling, send me a PayPal invoice and I'll pay it right away.