The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-ALPA GEAR-Everything SOLD

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The SK 150 and T/S adapter arrived today. When Lou describes gear as like new, it basically IS new! Looking forward to the STC too.

Lou does a great job packing the gear for shipping and everything was perfect upon arrival.

GLWS of the APO 90 au. It looks like an interesting and small lens.

GrahamWelland

God damnit Lou. I succumbed for my Alpa or Actus camera.

Glad (??) to help you clear out your Alpa collection. Luckily you sold the achromatic before I got interested. 🤣

algrove

Only things left are the 40.5mm Achromatic filters for the 90au like the 486, 695 and 830 IR filter, 040 Orange and 091 Red plus the MRC2 Nano Kaesemann High Transmission Circular Polarizer. $100 takes them all.

GrahamWelland

Ok I’ll take them. Why the hell not at this point. Yet another Zelle sent. i might never see these together again.

I have yellow, orange and red from both my Q2M and M246 with 50/1.4 Summilux (not 40.5mm btw)

Last edited:

algrove

All filters SOLD. Thanks again.

Well, should I sell my new Leica APO 35/2.0? Only $??

Last edited: