The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6/23mm

vonalpen

For sale: ALPA HR Alpagon 5,6/23mm LB, like new.
Latest version with Copal 0 shutter, including original Rodenstock center filter.

The lens and the center filter are both in excellent condition.
I have kept the center filter on the lens the whole time since I bought them together in 2017 directly from ALPA here in Switzerland.
Lens surfaces are perfect, no scratches, no haze, no fungus, focus smooth throughout entire range, Copal 0 shutter works perfect.
It comes with all original parts: Front and rear lens caps, rear lens protection cover, neoprene cover (not pictured) and box.
The center filter obviously reduces vignetting and lens cast, but also protects the front element.
All attached photos are from the actual items.
Reason for selling: I very rarely used the lens and am reducing my kit.
I’m also selling my ALPA HR Alpagon 50mm (check out my other post), but am keeping my 32mm (as well as the HR 90mm and the HR 180mm).

Price is US $ 8600, shipping is free (worldwide), Paypal welcome.

I have been selling many items here on GetDPI, you can also check my Ebay history, username on Ebay is “vonalpen11” (100% positive feedbacks).

Contact Information:
Jost von Allmen
Photographer
Switzerland

[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse

Alpagon_23mm_01.jpgAlpagon_23mm_02.jpgAlpagon_23mm_03.jpgAlpagon_23mm_04.jpgAlpagon_23mm_05.jpgAlpagon_23mm_06.jpgAlpagon_23mm_07.jpgAlpagon_23mm_08.jpg