The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Alpa SCHNEIDER SUPER-SYMMAR ASPHERIC 4.5/80 MM XL, SB34, with orgl box, mint.

Alkibiades

For sale:
Alpa SCHNEIDER SUPER-SYMMAR ASPHERIC 4.5/80 MM XL, SB34,
with orgl box, mint condition, simply unused
price: 1850 euro
shipping costs not includet
I am located in EU

Alkibiades

Here some pipcs added.
To the lens:
the lens is new, complytly new, factory new, has never be used, is still with original packaging.
with original lincense code.
I get 3 Alpa-schneider lenses- factory new- of the last generation of these lenses, I wanted to go to Alpa cameras but never found a good deal, therefore i decide to sale them now: 2x Schneider Super Angulon 58 xl and one S.Symmar xl 4,5/80 mm.
This is the very rare posibility for you to get a new lens, it is not possible to get them in a shop any more.
these lense are for analoge as for digital use great. schneider technical recommended these lense for digital use also.
the prices are very atractive, If you will new alpy lenses this is even very cheap. I will not lower the prices so dont ask me for that.
Paypal is accepted- but you must pay the charges.
shipping will be full insured, so we both can sleep well. shipping costs from DHL.
I am a memeber of this forum for some years and I was dealing with a lot of persons here- always to 100 % posive way for both sides.
here are the pics:

Attachments