The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ANOTHER PRICE DROP Phase One IQ160 V-mount

se7en

Hi everyone!

Just putting up for sale my Phase One IQ160 in the now sought after Hasselblad V-mount.

Condition is MINT - with nearly zero signs of use, very fastidiously and meticulously cared for. Recently serviced by Phase One in Denmark in February 2022 via the reputable agents Specular here in Melbourne. Comes complete in box, with "Getting Started" kit, LCC plate, 3 brand new and unused batteries, completely brand new Hahnel twin charger as well as of course the special lens-to-back cable. Current exposure count is at 19,894 so has seen relatively little use in it's life.

Since I'm in no hurry to sell and the value of these backs in now in high demand - now $6,499 USD including shipping worldwide! (kindly note does not include any associated customs fees, etc or PayPal fees).

Feel free to be in touch as I'll be glad to send over images and to discuss further!

Have a great day!

Last edited:

drevil

Staff member
not up, down
with the price ;)

sorry to say so but reality is, digital backs have devalued heavily over the years