The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: All sold now.

jettad

Camera has now sold. Just have a couple of things left. I've put a price down, but am open to offers

Arca Swiss Vario Finder - Sold

Arca Swiss Camera body Rm3di - Sold
MamiyaLeaf Credo 60 digital back - Sold
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar f5.6 180mm lens - Sold
Schneider Apo-Digitar XL f5.6 35mm lens - Sold
6x9 ground glass Frame Screen N. plus 2 other ground glass screens. - Sold
Arca Swiss 6x9 Adaptor plate - Mamiya 645 - Sold

Price plus (PayPal) fees and actual shipping costs. Ship to verified PayPal address only, no exceptions.

Last edited:

jettad

I haven't had an issue with it, but I have not done much with it. The shutter count is only at 410 with the back, and I bet half of those were me trying to get familiar with the equipment, plus I mainly used the 180mm, so as mentioned, I have not had any issues, nor seen any.

jettad

Camera has now sold. Just have a few accessories left to sell. I've put a price down, but am open to offers

Arca Swiss Vario Finder - sold

Arca Swiss Camera body Rm3di - Sold
MamiyaLeaf Credo 60 digital back - Sold
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar f5.6 180mm lens - Sold
Schneider Apo-Digitar XL f5.6 35mm lens - Sold
6x9 ground glass Frame Screen N. plus 2 other ground glass screens. - Sold
Arca Swiss 6x9 Adaptor plate - Mamiya 645 - Sold

Last edited:

4x5Australian

My purchase of the Schneider 35XL from jettad has completed very well. The lens arrived yesterday in excellent condition, It was beautifully packaged within plenty of soft cushioning materials. Moreover, jettad kindly discounted the price without me having to ask when we avoided PayPal's 5% international fees. Buy from jettad with confidence.

jettad

Thanks for the feedback, it was indeed a pleasure, and would recommend 4x5Australian.

The camera and back are still available, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks

jettad

A quick bump and lowered prices a bit. Wanted to say that the back has a very low shot count - 436

Last edited: